Fighters predict Diaz vs McGregor II.

LOL. Good luck with that fantasy.

output_i39xvo_by_fincher7-da9mwxw.gif

God I hate Conor fans...

But that is one goddamned amazing gif.

Shit...JDS dropping some real knowledge.

"This is a real sport! This isn't a movie or some theater where you say a lot of things and then everything turns out beautifully in the end."

That's why he picked Diaz.

This dude kicks bullshit into alternate dimensions...

He knows a fake act when he sees one. Only fanboys with O'Conner's balls on their eyes are blind to the fraud that Mcconners is.

The best thing for McGregor is to initiate fight on the ground in the first round. This way he gets submitted without being molested by the better striker and totally lose his soul.

Not true, Gustafsson says it's the size that's the problem and Royce Gracie has said that it's a bad idea to exchange punches with a bigger man.

I've not heard any fighter say that Nate is more skilled, the general thinking is that he can take what Conor dishes out up until Conor starts slowing down and then Nate can take over like he did before.

Conor's cardio and Nate's chin are the main factors in most picks.
General consensus among whom? The truth is Conor can dish it out (to little effect) while simultaneously absorbing punishment until he's had the gas knocked out of him as we saw in the 1st fight. At that point he panics and turns into a wrestler. And there is absolutely no question who is the more skilled between the two on the ground.

Not true, Gustafsson says it's the size that's the problem and Royce Gracie has said that it's a bad idea to exchange punches with a bigger man.

I've not heard any fighter say that Nate is more skilled, the general thinking is that he can take what Conor dishes out up until Conor starts slowing down and then Nate can take over like he did before.

Conor's cardio and Nate's chin are the main factors in most picks.
Try not to believe your own narratives too hard. Your silly Royce and Alex quotes were hilarious!

Try not to believe your own narratives too hard. Your silly Royce and Alex quotes were hilarious!

Uhh.. I didn't include any quotes? I paraphrased what they said. Quotes come in quotation marks.

They were the points they made so if you think they're silly then you think they themselves are silly.

As for a narrative, I've seen most predictions and that's an accurate summary of them and I happen to agree.

Try to be less of a douche just because you see something that doesn't fit with YOUR narrative.

I posted this in a column last month...Conor will have the bad luck of picking a complete fighter who happens to be filling out his frame at age 30-31....it happens.I think Nate is too big and ,now, too thick for Conor plus Nate has decent enough chin to handle an early onslaught by Mcgregor..
If im a mcgregor fan, im happy that Vegas still thinks conor is slightly better .Im also happy that EVERYONE thinks Nate is going to win again and its going to be easy.Its a phenomenon that happens when everyone boards the same ship, that ship sinks.....8/10 times (sorry for the titanic like metaphor)..
Conor does have that chance of hurting Nate early and going all out to finish.The only problem with this theory is that he did that last time and used that as the reason why he lost.
Im on the fence with this one , only because no one is giving one of the fighters in a pkem fight a chance to win....,,leaning with Nate cause I just think hes too big(especially now)

I think that we're in for a war, and it's gonna last longer than the first fight. I give Nate the edge again though.

as robbie lawler said, nate is kind of representing the true fighters, the one who grind, dont always make a lot of money, but always show up win or lose - fighters are going to pick diaz, esp bc he won last time - betting odds though are about even or favoring conor

Fighters are worse than sherdoggers, because Conor lost the last fight they are incapable of seeing any other possible outcome,I'm betting the majority picked Conor before the first fight.

I think Nate will prob win but expecting him to be exponentially better because of full camp isn't realistic because Nate is the toughest fighter at lw to beat on short notice because of iron chin and cardio sure full camp is great but there was no pressure on him last time either, he loses this fight he goes back to anonymity, which is a shame because I think he's great. I just about favour Nate here.

Of course everyone is going to pick Diaz. He literally just won and it was the same last fight for both of them so why wouldn't you pick last fights winner?

Doesn't work like that though. It's still a toss up in my mind. I wouldn't be mad if either one wins but am pulling for Nate.

Everyone thinks Nate wins because he won last time with zero camp.
He also took Conor's best shots and they didn't do anything to Nate. Conor is known to have no grappling or ground game. Diaz will take advantage on that, again.

Maybe we see McGregor panic wrestle again after making fun of people who panic wrestle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back