Fighters Deserving of Title Shots Being Ignored: Don King 2.0

trevedian

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Who else thinks that the UFC is killing the momentum and excitement of the sport by constantly building up fighters and the squandering the momentum by cherry picking "Popular" fights.

Khabib has been deserving for a long time but he would destroy Connor's bankable image.

The UFC is losing its legitimacy because fighters in title contention just get caught in limbo while the owners try to get the fighter who will fight for the lowest amount $$$ and worst deal instead of offering fights people are excited to watch.

Khabib has been deserving "for a while"?
How long? Since what fight, exactly?

2cda8c1c-a579-4321-bea9-74eb59d6c83e

Jacare should have been announced as soon as romero popped, accident or no it doesn't negate the benefits. The ufc is WASTING Jacare's prime, and it makes me furious because I think he's great to watch.

Jacare and Maia come to mind. Oh, and they happen to be Brazilian. Go figure.

Jacare has been snubbed
Frankie has been snubbed
TJ has been snubbed
Ferguson has been snubbed
JDS has been snubbed
Pena has been snubbed
Bader has been snubbed
Maia has been snubbed (Although no one expected a draw to happen)

Because he's 24-0 and 8-0 in the UFC, not to hard to understand, Ferg deserves it too

Yeah, after which win was he robbed of a title shot? Fucking answer the goddamn question.
Please, try not to mention your secret crush, Conor.

Yeah, after which win was he robbed of a title shot? Fucking answer the goddamn question.
Please, try not to mention your secret crush, Conor.
WOW, sure seems like you had a plate of The Reems "Horse Meat" with breakfast.....

WOW, sure seems like you had a plate of The Reems "Horse Meat" with breakfast.....

These idiots parroting the same shit irritate me.
They just say stupid bullshit and blame their life's problems on Conor.
Casual Conor haters are ruining this forum.

Tj too. He had a razor close fight with cruz and then dominated the #2 bw, now is fighting the new #2 while the champ fights #8. Feel strange to me. I like Cruz btw.

These idiots parroting the same shit irritate me.
They just say stupid bullshit and blame their life's problems on Conor.
Casual Conor haters are ruining this forum.
I would have to say the same for the "Casual Connie fans" as well.....All one has to do, is look at the amount of stupid Conor threads....

Because he's 24-0 and 8-0 in the UFC, not to hard to understand, Ferg deserves it too

Khabib, Ferguson, Jacare, Maia, are all deserving... The UFC'S greedy new owners (the last ones were greedy too) need to start following some sort of standard and paying fighters better. I've scaled back my UFC consumption a lot just because I hate the way the company mistreats it's fighters. No one cares about the UFC brand, people buy PPV'S because they like fighters and wanna see them work their craft.

I would have to say the same for the "Casual Connie fans" as well.....All one has to do, is look at the amount of stupid Conor threads....

90% of Conor threads and posts are from casual Conor haters that do nothing but bitch and moan and make excuses. It's annoying as hell.

90% of Conor threads and posts are from casual Conor haters that do nothing but bitch and moan and make excuses. It's annoying as hell.
90% of the Conor threads, are made from the "Casual Haters" ? ................................................................OK.

Back