Fighter's catchphrases/quotes

What are some of notable quotes that come to mind when thinking of certain fighters?

For example-

Brock Lesnar - "making chicken shit out of chicken salad."

GSP - "I was not impressed with your performance."

Arlovski- "How taste my pee-pee?"

What was that quote that Volkmann said during a post fight interview a couple of years back that made Joe Rogan look at him awkwardly?

"If you have a dream in your life, go ahead, it's possible!"

He's rocked!
Rogan

Can I get an amen?
Bendo

Glassectomy.

Ohhh yeah.

"It's where they remove the belly button and put a piece of glass in there, so you can see what you're doing while your head's up your ass"

LOL, that was awesome

GSP - "I was not impressed with your performance."

As good as this quote is, it is from Matt Hughes to GSP.
GSP then used the exact same quote against Hughes a fight later.

But if you want the original source, it is Hughes, not GSP.

my all time favorite is when Rampage said "oh, we all look alike, huh" - in Pride, after the announcer accidentally referred to Randleman as Rampage. i think it was Critical Countdown.

2zyexx21.jpg

As good as this quote is, it is from Matt Hughes to GSP.
GSP then used the exact same quote against Hughes a fight later.

But if you want the original source, it is Hughes, not GSP.

Had that poster written "I was not imprezzed with your performance," that would have been an original quote attributed to GSP :)

"Here we are with Seraldo Babalu, you did an awesome job, saw why you

my all time favorite is when Rampage said "oh, we all look alike, huh" - in Pride, after the announcer accidentally referred to Randleman as Rampage. i think it was Critical Countdown.

Actually, what happened was, the announcer referred to Randleman as rampage, quickly apologized and then Rampage said: "its cool, all black folks look the same"

Actually, what happened was, the announcer referred to Randleman as rampage, quickly apologized and then Rampage said: "its cool, all black folks look the same"

your memory is better than mine, sir. thanks for the correction. my only excuse is that i only saw it once, live, almost 9 years ago.

Last edited:
"I'm a fighter he's a wrestler" - Leben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back