Fighter taps at literal last second of a fight he was winning (from ACB stream live 28Nov)

Did you really have to post the spoiler in the title I still havent watched the fights :( lol

This event was really good, cant wait for ACB 75, btw Strus-Dipchikov both got 10.000 dollars for Fight of the Night bonus.

Dipchikov Or Dipshitov?

If ya know what I mean.

Strus has some fucking heart man. 2nd fight in a row he's gotten hurt multiple times and fought back to turn it around and get the win

K-Taro's been usurped.

And I always liked Strus. I remember waiting for his fight with Karaoglu with more anticipation than anything else on that KSW card and being disappointed when he got upset.

Dude literally tapped in less than a second from a RNC as well... I could see if it was an armbar or something...but a RNC with one second left? C'mon man...

Crap sorry everybody, I changed the thread title.
I thought topics were allowed to be made on fights after they happened (with prerecorded stuff like TUF being an exception).

Personally Sherdog is the last place I go when I don't want an event spoiled.

Some dudes panic in a choke. You wouldn't think mma fighters would bu he must have some real fear of suffocating or something lol.
Yeah I guess so. I mean I understand panicing while being choke unconcious lol, of course. But the clock was winding down, maybe he wasin't aware he was in the last 10 seconds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back