News Fighter Kevin Lee says UFC won't let him 'within 10 feet' of Conor Mcgregor.

Lee needs to relax( and I cant fucking stand conor). He got in the win column with awesome ko but agsinst someone who no one know s really how good he was.

Glad he seems to have found some continuity with his new surroundings- worry about your career and the next step.
You have talent but I do believe ( and this just my opinion) you have a ceiling. Good for you if u prove me wrong.

Everybody wants to be the one to put the nail on Conors coffin. Lol. Mcgregor better not take that fight. He has a pretty decent shot at KO’ing Gaethge and Cowboy but a wrestler like Lee would maul him.

Well why would they?

Kevin Lee is a nobody with a good chance to strangle Conor in the first round.

Lee raises a good point here, that he would be a perfect stepping stone to Khabib, but Conor doesn't have balls like that.

Lee is not half as good as Khabib but a similar style and terrible matchup for Conor.

If the UFC are going to sacrafice Conor it's going to be with someone with the potential to become a superstar, like the did with Khabib, or soon Masdival, this way the UFC win either way.

This is the truth of the matter

Conor's striking and Lee's wrestling for 1.5 to 2 rounds then both gas.

Kevin Lee speaking truths.
<WellThere>

Conor would beat the shit out of him. Leave him crying like a bitch the way Tony did.

And I don't think Conor will be so classy as to comfort him afterwards like Tony did.
maxresdefault.jpg

50/50 fight imo. Lee should have a fairly significant size advantage, and who knows where McGregor is at with his inactivity, and penchant for booze and coke. in fact Id probably pick Lee as of now

Well why would they?

Kevin Lee is a nobody with a good chance to strangle Conor in the first round.

Lee raises a good point here, that he would be a perfect stepping stone to Khabib, but Conor doesn't have balls like that.

Lee is not half as good as Khabib but a similar style and terrible matchup for Conor.

If the UFC are going to sacrafice Conor it's going to be with someone with the potential to become a superstar, like the did with Khabib, or soon Masdival, this way the UFC win either way.
I hate Conor just as much as the next guy, but even I know that he'll get KO'ed with a quickness if he fought Conor.

Back