News Fighter Kevin Lee delusional as never before

He only lost once under firas that I'm aware of. Thought he changed camps before gregor.

Yes you are correct about Firas

But I meant In general he allready has so much loses

Joke's on you for looking at so-called social media

Yes you are correct about Firas

But I meant In general he allready has so much loses
not everyone's path to a title is linear.
Win 3-4 in a row in the top ten and you are pretty much getting a title shot. Lawler is a great example but this sport has had it's share of champs that got the belt after a few losses. Heck multiple guys have gotten title shots coming off losses. Kevin Lee just needs to keep training and getting better. Keep winning and they can't deny you (unless you are t-ferg).

Lol. Why does Sherdog hate this guy so much? It’s wild the amount of hate he gets around here.
Bruhh....

Go watch the amount of trash this dude talks and how arrogant he is. Guy talks he is Jon Jones but he hasn't done a damn thing.

It's fairly obvious why this dude is hated.

Lol. Why does Sherdog hate this guy so much? It’s wild the amount of hate he gets around here.

This guy insulted Tony Ferguson and Al Iaquinta badly, even wished Al Iaquinta permanent bodily harm and that he would get cut or go back to the prelims and not make a living anymore.
He even continued insulting Ferguson after Tony won the fight and gave Lee props.

One of the most disgusting personalities in MMA. The antithesis of what this sport should be about - respect.

If this dude had a brain and heart he'd one of the most dangerous guys in the division

He is already with just half the courage

If you're getting beat by Raging Al at this point in your career then you're probably never going to be champ.

Top 5 at best.

This guy insulted Tony Ferguson and Al Iaquinta badly, even wished Al Iaquinta permanent bodily harm and that he would get cut or go back to the prelims and not make a living anymore.
He even continued insulting Ferguson after Tony won the fight and gave Lee props.

One of the most disgusting personalities in MMA. The antithesis of what this sport should be about - respect.
Wolf tickets bro

The guy is actually pretty cool

Most hated fighters on Sherdog?

Jon Jones
Israel Adesanya
Tyron Woodley
Kevin Lee

I wonder what all these fighters have in common - hmmmmmm......

<seedat>

I think Volkanovski gets shat on more than a lot of those guys.

No idea... it’s really weird. Not like he’s even trash talking anymore, Sherdog gonna sherdog

Can he beat al iaquinta ?

He shouldn't get near a top 5 opponents before being able to beat the guy, dude losing twice the same way is hilarious.
Really bad style match-up for him to be fair

thats not any more his belt,

than those are his hands.

Staph infection lee vs no.2 guy in a 10 fight winning streak...

giphy.gif

I don't mind Kevin Lee. He's a little cockier than most fighters, but not by much. I do agree with many here that he seems destined to be a gatekeeper to the top 5 of the division. I also think that he's one of the tweeners that would benefit a lot by a 165lbs division.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back