Fighter in the UFC you'd least want to fight?

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You might better off getting hit by a truck than facing this guy.

Last edited:
nAJca6P.jpg

I wish he went all out and finished Whittaker when he had the chance. A few more heavy shots would've done it.

I wish he went all out and finished Whittaker when he had the chance. A few more heavy shots would've done it.
He dropped him like 5 times.

Judging in UFC fights is retarded.

Pride never DIes.

I still say Ngannou even after getting exposed. The fact remains he's a big guy, scary ko power and on top of that he's not very bright and is a bit of a loose cannon. I was shitting bricks for this guy who was interviewing Francis a couple months ago and managed to piss him off

I still say Ngannou even after getting exposed. The fact remains he's a big guy, scary ko power and on top of that he's not very bright and is a bit of a loose cannon. I was shitting bricks for this guy who was interviewing Francis a couple months ago and managed to piss him off
If Yoel beefed up to HW he'd fucking slam this bum and flying knee him in the face, then try to kiss him while he was looking for his teeth.

If Yoel beefed up to HW he'd fucking slam this bum and knee him in the face, then try to kiss him while he was looking for his teeth.
Yea but Yoel just seems much nicer and level headed, I don't find him as scary

Probably one of these manlets who will dance around and make me look like a retard over 3 rounds. Much rather fight Ngannou and just get KTFO than get embarrassed by manlets.

by far ngannou my wrestling is not pro mma fighter caliber to take him down and he would decapitate me with one punch

Tbf those were some stupid fucking questions he was asking

Back