Fighter and the kid subreddit

SPooderMan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what mental illness pervades that subreddit? If you’re not familiar it’s a subreddit where grown men listen to every single Brendan schaub podcast, and astutely analyze it all for the intent to insult him and make jokes about him. Like I get that people have haters but the infatuation and devotion to one man’s life is borderline mentally ill.

The amount of time grown adults spend on negativity and hate is one of the most bewildering things to me. Whether it be 'canceling' people, politics, posting on a forum about F&K, etc. It doesn't really matter.

It's a full time job being just trying to be a loser with nothing better to do.

Go have a family.
Go find a hobby.
Go for a run.
Go read a book.
Go to a pub.
Go watch a show.

Why do people hate Brendan? He seems mega douce and cringe.

I just don’t listen, the. Again, why do people listen in the first place?

Dave Chapelle was way ahead of his time with the playa hata's ball.

Roast jokes as a culture is big with the middle school kids these days now.

Haters love to hate hate hate.

Can someone tell me what mental illness pervades that subreddit? If you’re not familiar it’s a subreddit where grown men listen to every single Brendan schaub podcast, and astutely analyze it all for the intent to insult him and make jokes about him. Like I get that people have haters but the infatuation and devotion to one man’s life is borderline mentally ill.
People hate to see someone succeed through connections instead of talent.

Brendan is pretty awful as a comedian and as a podcaster so it pisses people off that he has so many listeners.

I honestly think it's all of Rogan's audience that just doesn't know what to listen to after their done with Rogan's latest episode.

They just need to find better podcasts that scratch that Rogan itch

Its the weirdest sub lol they also purposefuly mispell words like did you notice they spell comedy as calmedy

The amount of time grown adults spend on negativity and hate is one of the most bewildering things to me. Whether it be 'canceling' people, politics, posting on a forum about F&K, etc. It doesn't really matter.

It's a full time job being just trying to be a loser with nothing better to do.

Go have a family.
Go find a hobby.
Go for a run.
Go read a book.
Go to a pub.
Go watch a show.
I don't get it either. I always cringe when I see people I know try to be a bad ass online. Life is short, I don't hate anyone enough to rip them online lol.

Its the weirdest sub lol they also purposefuly mispell words like did you notice they spell comedy as calmedy
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I'd assume it's because Schaub probably pronounces it like that... He is a dummy.

But yeah. I wish Schaub would just disappear. I really can't stand him but I'm sure as hell not going to listen to him to find more reason to dislike him more.

Dave Chapelle was way ahead of his time with the playa hata's ball.

Roast jokes as a culture is big with the middle school kids these days now.

Haters love to hate hate hate.
upload_2021-5-25_13-40-51.gif

i pretty much share your sentiments.

the people who post on that subreddit are absolute wastes of life. they hate schaub, yet listen to the man speak endlessly. and theyre addicted to the emotion of hating another individual.

that being said, about once a month, i go to that sub, sort by top posts, and laugh at the dumb shit schaub says. that guy is a fuckin moron.

if you cant appreciate that clip, i dont know what to say. i laughed my ass off hearing it and would never have seen it otherwise

i pretty much share your sentiments.

the people who post on that subreddit are absolute wastes of life. they hate schaub, yet listen to the man speak endlessly. and theyre addicted to the emotion of hating another individual.

that being said, about once a month, i go to that sub, sort by top posts, and laugh at the dumb shit schaub says. that guy is a fuckin moron.

if you cant appreciate that clip, i dont know what to say. i laughed my ass off hearing it and would never have seen it otherwise

How much of that is a set up vs Schuab being that genuinely dumb?

I know Tim is usually down for military grade dehydrated dry humor, looks a bit like a setup.

So is Schuab just hitting us over the head with his schtick like we're Cyborg in a grappling match?

Back