Fight Where Loser Bowed to Winner After Fight

updowniri

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Has there ever been a fight where something like the ending if Ortega vs Cub happened where Ortega went over to Cub's stool, bowed down with his head at his feet. Except in this case the person who got koed did that to the victor?

Gustafson picking up DC after their war was awesome to me. DC pecked him on the cheek for that.
STU5UBF73ZHLLAJ2TVVC4S67VA.jpg

Seems to be a thing with DC :)

Pretty random.

Is there a reason why you're looking for this?

Word sounds creepy however also sounds like something Anderson Silva has done plenty in his prime. After soul raping Rich Franklin twice he was sooooo fucking overly nice to him even apologizing and looking like he wanted to cry.

Word sounds creepy however also sounds like something Anderson Silva has done plenty in his prime. After soul raping Rich Franklin twice he was sooooo fucking overly nice to him even apologizing and looking like he wanted to cry.
Anderson soul raped me as well when he did that to Rich.

Indeed, it was brutal. Rich was my guy back then. Seeing his eyes when he was in that clinch, taking those knees.......:(

You know ironically I met Rich and Matt Hughes back in 2006 right before he fought Anderson Silva for the 1st time. It was right after he defended his title vs the crow David Loiseau It was in Wayne NJ at a BJJ school that I guess at the time had affiliations with Miletich camp back then. My friend and I got to roll with both of them . Rich was really nice in person Matt not so much. Rich was crafty on the ground but I remember thinking Hughes fely like a fucking gorilla. The guy had insane grip strength and strength overall. I don't know why im rambling or telling you any of this but yea lol

Back