Fight Shorts Question

Payne

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I need to find a good pair of shorts.

problem is, my waist is 43 inches. if i get pants that are 42, they're way too tight and i can almost / sometimes barly fit into them. but when i get pants that are 44inches they're almost too big. but i cannot find anything 43. so i'm stuck with a 42.

Unless i get shorts at say footlocker, XL fit me fine cuz they stretch.

So basically, I want to know what shorts I can get that will fit me. If i buy 42inch sprawl, will they stretch a bit and fit? or do they not stretch at all.

i dont want to buy something online and get owned and it doesnt fit.

any one know of good ones for me?

sprawls do stretch and in my experience are some of the bigger shorts waist wise that I have tried.

I have the same problem except I'm a 35. If I were you I would get the 44 if you were buying Sprawl. It may be a little big but the drawstring is very good, so you'll be able to get it tight enough.

deffinently go with sprawls man. My buddy was a 44 and he could use the size 40 in sprawls.

Go Sprawl, they have elastic a draw string, and in my opinion are the best fight shorts out there. I own Sprawl, Tap out, Warrior Wear and Full contact fighter shorts and would stick with Sprawl.

The problem is your waist is that big bro lose some weight.

yeah i had a feeling someone would say that. i am 240lbs. coming down from 320lbs... so i'm trying. but other then that. doesnt solve my problem right now. thanks tho.

I have the same problem except I'm a 35. If I were you I would get the 44 if you were buying Sprawl. It may be a little big but the drawstring is very good, so you'll be able to get it tight enough.

i guess i should have mentioned, the reason why i was curious was because the biggest i've ever seen sprawl shorts were in 42. i dont think they make a 44.

so im hoping i can fit into a 42

yo, you should check iron fist mfg. they are a good company that is just starting with their clothing label, but they have been making shorts for some of the major companies for years. they are true quality, ive been rockin them for awhile now and they are holding up better than any shorts ive ever had. and also since they are a manufacturer im sure they could make you some 43's. (i know they will cuz they custom made me some white/black ones that i wanted, they can do anything really, since they are the manufacturer)

I think their site is ironfistmfg.com its still pretty shabby lookin and under construction tho, i dont even know if you can order from there, if you want the phone number shoot me a pm and ill hook ya up for sure.
i can post some pics too if youd like.

I say get the 42 and if they fit, great. If not, keep working out hard and trying them on every Monday. That should be good motivation.

240 down from 320? Keep up the good work bro.

I can guarantee you'll fit into the 42. Hell, you'll probably even fit into the 40. Sprawl's elastic waistband has a LOT of give to it. Think basketball shorts, compression shorts, etc.

I just picked up a pair of Hit 2 Hurt and they work great. The XXXL were supposed to fit 38-40", but they have almost 4" of stretch to them along with drawstrings.

On a side note, I was happy to see I've lost more weigh than I though since these are too big for me.

Back