Fight pass lg smart TV help

RUkickboxer

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm trying to get the videos to load. I logged in but it isn't working. Anyone got it to work yet?

Why don't you ask the providers of that so called service?

The videos lagged horribly and looked like crap on my smart tv which is one of the reasons I cancelled my subscription

Man, once this thing hits ps4/xbox it's going to be so much fun!

I have a Samsung Smart TV and the shitty app.

and man... is it ever shitty...

The worst thing is that it disconnects a shit-ton... which wouldn't be that bad if when I started it and it said "It looks like you've viewed this video before. Would you like to start from where you left off?" and I chose yes it went back to where I left off. Instead, it starts at like 10 minutes in to EVERY video and I have to fast forward into it. I've even tried stopping it at an arbitrary point to get it to record that as the place I left off. Nope.

The worst is the Ultimate 100 Knockouts. I've watched Chan Sung Jung get kicked in the face by George Roop no less than 50 times just from restarting that video and fast forwarding it. So. Fucking. Terrible.

The iOS app is the way to go for mobile UFC.tv/fightpass but even then, it's complete shit.

The only stable platform is PC.

Hook up your computer to your TV via HDMI cable. Problem solved.

Hook up your computer to your TV via HDMI cable. Problem solved.

Thanks for all of the replies.

Once they get chromecast support it'll be awesome. I'm only keeping my subscription because I watch most of my content on my tablet, and I'm giving it a year to get chromecast support before I ragequit.

If you have an iPhone just get Apple TV and stream it directly from your phone to your tv that's what I do and it's excellent quality

I have a Samsung Smart TV and the shitty app.

and man... is it ever shitty...

The worst thing is that it disconnects a shit-ton... which wouldn't be that bad if when I started it and it said "It looks like you've viewed this video before. Would you like to start from where you left off?" and I chose yes it went back to where I left off. Instead, it starts at like 10 minutes in to EVERY video and I have to fast forward into it. I've even tried stopping it at an arbitrary point to get it to record that as the place I left off. Nope.

The worst is the Ultimate 100 Knockouts. I've watched Chan Sung Jung get kicked in the face by George Roop no less than 50 times just from restarting that video and fast forwarding it. So. Fucking. Terrible.

The iOS app is the way to go for mobile UFC.tv/fightpass but even then, it's complete shit.

The only stable platform is PC.

I agree, I am still pissed that I could NOT watch the Brown/Silva fight on Fight Pass... It advertised it all week saying that I could, but whenever I tried to it told me that my area was blacked out? No reason why...So yesterday I thought I would catch up on the Edgar/Penn Ultimate fighter...Went right to it on Fight Pass but it said I couldn't watch that unless I was willing to pay $1.99 an episode.....those cheap bastards are charging me $9.99 a month now & told me the Ultimate Fighters were included...so I am cancelling today, the assholes misled me!

Back