Fight Pass in Canada

vancitymma94

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Just got this email ..

Dear Canadian UFC FIGHT PASS Fan,

As of January 1, 2015, there will be a change to some of the live events that air on
UFC FIGHT PASS. Main events that air in the United States on FOX and FOX Sports 1, prelims that air on UFC on FOX and for all Pay-Per-View events and The Ultimate Fighter Finale Prelims and main events will now be available on-demand in Canada on an immediate replay basis after the events conclude.

UFC FIGHT PASS will continue to offer unrivaled value in terms of live events and live fights, as you will be able to watch international UFC Fight Night events streamed live on UFC FIGHT PASS. Plus, all of the UFC FIGHT PASS prelims, as well as the
UFC Fight Night prelims, will continue to be streamed live on UFC FIGHT PASS. In addition to the UFC action, you will also have access to live events from the all-women Invicta FC organization.

Canadian subscribers will continue to enjoy international versions of The Ultimate Fighter, all original UFC FIGHT PASS content, such as the acclaimed Fightography series, and of course, the world

I think TSN is carrying prelims and fight nights now for Canada.

IT looks like they're just saying those cards will be available for replay immediately.

You won't be able to watch any of the free TV Fox (previously Sportsnet 360 in Canada, now TSN) programming LIVE on Fightpass. You will get the replay, but not the live event.

I've already sent them an angry email over this lol. I've found a workaround but I shouldn't have to resort to that in the first place.

how soon is instant replay? Does it go up immediately after the television broadcast ends?

That's complete and utter bullshit, especially given that that the UFC sent out an e-mail on January 5th notifying subscribers of changes effective January 1st and held an event on January 3rd. I was wondering what the fuck was up with Fight Pass last weekend and, effective tonight, I'm cutting my subscription with those ****s.

EDIT: LOL @ Sherdog banning certain words. What fucking kiddie bullshit is this?

EDIT 2: since 'fucking' and 'bullshit' are apparently A-OK, I wonder what Sherdog's treatment is of:

-motherfucker
-asshole
-shit
-bitch
-slut

Who the fuck pays for fight pass? Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back