Fight Pass Fighter TJ Laramie Caught his Girlfriend in Bed with Another Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my gf cheated on me I would do everything possible for nobody to know about it

Guy is a complete idiot

I've never gotten getting married. It amazes me how so many people can fool themselves into such situations. Back in the day it worked I guess because it was so one-sided, but these days at least one person is probably going to ultimately fuck up and ruin it, and odds are if it isn't you, then it's them.

People are better left not putting their entire lives in a person's hands they'll never 100% know will keep holding onto it.
My 17 year old son said the same thing as you, marriage is not the way. Some people change for the worse and then you're fucked if you're married to their asses.

Why's he letting the whole world know he can't satisfy his girlfriend?

You don't know the half of it, thanks though. Let's just say that she was a compulsive gambler/liar with one hell of a drug problem. Some women are bat shit crazy evil. I enjoy my life without a women, just wish I would have gotten rid of her a long time ago. I had no idea what she was really doing until i kicked her out. She's a college educated meth head bum now.

Damn baw, sounds like you should be posting on Tigerdroppings instead of Sherdog!

Because it wasn’t his girlfriend? I mean if you can show me some pics of them on social media more than a couple weeks old maybe I’ll believe it but I doubt they are there...
Why would any girl volunteer themselves to be seen as a hoe for her friends and family and coworkers and strangers to see?
Makes absolutely no sense.

And for THIS guy? TJ Laramie????
<FookIsThatGuy>

<{clintugh}>
Cringe

This one is gonna cheat on you too if you don't get yourself together, manlet. You've already been cursed with dwarfism, don't be a tool dwarf

You what mate...

What else is he to do. Doesn’t seem like he’s destroyed with heartbreak to me. That dwarf would make you shit piss and piss shit too btw

You what mate...

What else is he to do. Doesn’t seem like he’s destroyed with heartbreak to me. That dwarf would make you shit piss and piss shit too btw
Who said anything about being destroyed? Im on the dudes side
H
But he can keep his tongue in his mouth!
Good on him for finding a new chick, now stop taking weirdo tool pics so the new girl doesn't find a reason to run out on you

Cucked and he posts it on social media lol

What a cuck should’ve went war machine on that fat fuck like a real man

Who said anything about being destroyed? Im on the dudes side
H
But he can keep his tongue in his mouth!
Good on him for finding a new chick, now stop taking weirdo tool pics so the new girl doesn't find a reason to run out on you

It’s just about making his old girl feel like the piece of human garbage that she is. She probably thought she would get away with it and would still be together with TJ, so there’s probably some feelings there, just not strong enough to prevent her thottery

It’s just about making his old girl feel like the piece of human garbage that she is. She probably thought she would get away with it and would still be together with TJ, so there’s probably some feelings there, just not strong enough to prevent her thottery
Lol dude, i get that
I was mostly joking. Good for him, but the pic still gave me a few cringes

My 17 year old son said the same thing as you, marriage is not the way. Some people change for the worse and then you're fucked if you're married to their asses.

Yep, it definitely isn't. He sounds very smart!

I see lots of terrible alternatives though that people come up with. We already have the blueprint of how it should work. College is a perfect example. Fuck if you want, be friends if you want, but expect nothing in the way of serious commitment. Of course mostly women have their fairy tales and men are socially pressured off doing that and settling down, but they've got to learn to resist and overcome if people are to be truly happy.

1. Only if he knows him. If my wife ever cheated on me with someone I don't know, i'd have a hard time blaming him.

2. Well i'm not taking advice from you then ha. Just break up with her and be thankful you didnt put a ring on her finger or have a baby with her.
I agree with both of your points if I just "found out", but for me to walk in and be mentally scarred by seeing my pride and joy being rammed by some other bloke then nah, I'm lashing out and teaching y'all a lesson.

You're responsible if I catch you fucking my girl in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back