Fight Pass: 'Fight Night' events now blacked out in Canada since the TSN deal

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
If you're Canadian, do not subscribe to Fight Pass for live events.

yes, i explained this many posts ago. i called a guy an idiot who thought otherwise.

You still need fightpass for the fightpass exclusive events, and for the early prelims, so it's still worth it if you're a true hardcore.

yes, i explained this many posts ago. i called a guy an idiot who thought otherwise.

You still need fightpass for the fightpass exclusive events, and for the early prelims, so it's still worth it if you're a true hardcore.

I don't know man, I don't think Fight Pass is worth my money anymore. 8$/month for a yearly sub is kinda cheap but the exclusive new content is lacking.

I don't know man, I don't think Fight Pass is worth my money anymore. 8$/month for a yearly sub is kinda cheap but the exclusive new content is lacking.

For what it's worth...VPN can be had for like 2 bucks a month and will allow you to get around this. A pain in the ass, yes, but it's a solution, at any rate.

The Fight Network prelims pissed me off. I'll pay for Fight Pass and I have all the TSN channels but it's bullshit if I need a whole nother channel for prelims. I hope this isn't a regular thing and the prelims will usually be on TSN.

The Fight Network prelims pissed me off. I'll pay for Fight Pass and I have all the TSN channels but it's bullshit if I need a whole nother channel for prelims. I hope this isn't a regular thing and the prelims will usually be on TSN.
wouldn't count on it.

For what it's worth...VPN can be had for like 2 bucks a month and will allow you to get around this. A pain in the ass, yes, but it's a solution, at any rate.

Yeah thanks, i just saw your post about that in the other thread.

is there a country where we can watch PPVs for free on Fight Pass?

If anyone needs a free vpn, google: CyberGhost VPN, it's free

that's what im using, and select german server. Works very well.

Yeah I'm not paying for fight network, fuck that.

Royally irked

Yeah, I cancelled my subscription after finding that out.

Yeah thanks, i just saw your post about that in the other thread.

is there a country where we can watch PPVs for free on Fight Pass?

If anyone needs a free vpn, google: CyberGhost VPN, it's free

that's what im using, and select german server. Works very well.

No, but I noticed PPVs are 17pounds on French and I think German servers.

Been getting hit up all evening from mates's of mine with Fight Pass, linking them streams like mad. Stream 4TW lad's.

Back