Fight Night. Worst card ever?

Willy Knuckles

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not really the type to make this kind of thread, but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS CARD!! This official now. And it is officially the worst card ever to take place. Fuck Dana
EZtMViuU4AIgQJZ
EZtMV5eU4AAjTsR

Theres a pandemic mah man and Dana needs to put on shows - hence the lack of quality and depth.

I'll check the HLs.

What you do expect, this is like the worst time ever for sports.

What you do expect, this is like the worst time ever for sports.
Most sports are opening back up soon. And almost all states have re opened to some extent. This shit card is common place for the UFC and has been for the last few years. It's like every couple months they try and one up their last shittiest card ever. This headline is pathetic and they do nothing to fill the card out under it to make people want to watch.

The ufc is oversaturated with too many fighters on the roster. Dana's more interested in being mma itself rather than just being the best promotion imo.

This is a golden opportunity to use the platform of being the only sport in town. It’s too bad wme is in such financial shit that they are looking to spend the least amount of money on fights As possible to catch up
Someone who understands that this is indeed a strategy for the UFC, and it has to do with money, not growing the sport. They could care less about doing fights that are good for the sport, that's obvious. They just want to milk MMA for all its worth. UFC won't be around in 20 years I bet

Embarrassing card imo.... Ufc is the only kid in town and a chance to possibly win some new fans and this is the shit they put on ....sad

I used to get a ton of shit for suggesting that the UFC run a card every three weeks... alternate between PPV and free cards...

I still wish they did it this way. I literally don't know two thirds of that card.

Lmao sadly no. Ufc has rolled out some pretty dogshit cards the last few years

Back