Fight Night this Saturday at my Gym

Cheap Shot

I've been a member long enough to get a title...
@Green
Reaction score
Hi Standup!

We have a Fight Night at my gym this Saturday and would love it if people came down to check it out. The gym is Sorabella Training Center located at 20 Clematis Ave in Waltham Massachusetts and doors open at 6:30 PM.

We have a range of talent fighting from new folks who haven't had a fight to some of the most decorated amateurs in the US. A few fighters of note on the card:

Abraham Nova will be fighting a good friend of mine that I used to move with a lot (Roswert Rodriguez). Abraham is the number 1 ranked fighter in the US at 141 pounds and won the Nationals in 2014.

Chris Davis, 165 and just returning from Nationals as well. Chris is an absolutely stellar lefty with brutal KO power and always entertains.

Hoping to get Amanda Pavone matched. She is a nationally ranked Olympic hopeful and a ton of fun to watch as well.

We try to make matches specifically that people will enjoy watching, so even some of the newer guys will put on a heck of a show.

If you're in the area and want to see some great amateur boxing, please come on by!

Sounds fun. Would be pretty cool if some posters could make it.

Are there going to be any videos?

Sounds fun. Would be pretty cool if some posters could make it.

Are there going to be any videos?

The goal is yes, but it doesn't always work out that way haha.

We have a gopro set up over the fights, but the battery craps out at times. There should be footage for sure though, just not necessarily of every fight.

The goal is yes, but it doesn't always work out that way haha.

We have a gopro set up over the fights, but the battery craps out at times. There should be footage for sure though, just not necessarily of every fight.

Cool, thanks.

It's going to be a great networking opportunity for boxers/coaches too as there will be something like 9 different gyms bringing fighters for the event.

do enjoy them local shows.

shame you guys are just out of reach, no longer have a car while residing in the city.

do enjoy them local shows.

shame you guys are just out of reach, no longer have a car while residing in the city.

Where are you training currently? We're constantly traveling to spar and could easily bring some of our guys your way if you're interested.

Where are you training currently? We're constantly traveling to spar and could easily bring some of our guys your way if you're interested.

Ending up leaving waikru last fall after my Kru headed up north.

Train twice a week down at Broadway Jiu Jitsu with the old trainer of Boston Muay Thai.

Still searching for a gym to get consistent training

Ending up leaving waikru last fall after my Kru headed up north.

Train twice a week down at Broadway Jiu Jitsu with the old trainer of Boston Muay Thai.

Still searching for a gym to get consistent training

I came by waikru for a session when I was up there for work. Worked with who I think was the head trainer/owner... Quality instruction, one of the few in the US with an open mind to possibilities.

Back