Fight Night Stockholm Free Fight: Johnson vs. Nogueira *NSFW

nsfw hahahaha

proxy time

What's funny is the amount of people who jumped on rumbles dick after this and arlovski fight.

Before this you all hated him

Pretty sure a few of us admitted he fucked up and needed to move up. Once he did that he'd be ok. Cue Koscheck gif.

i like how Joe Rogan calls him a kid when he just demolished lil nog and is like 6 inches taller than him

Jesus H Fuck

Humble Rumble is a bad motherfucker.

There will be another mismatch when Rumble destroy Gus in the first round with an uppercut.

also HUUUUUGE props to lil' Nog for still standing after that first monster uppercut by AJ...few normal men would have been left standing

Poor nog, in reality he is probably 58 we all know the birth certs overseas are shady. Rumble beat up a 60 year old, I think thats a capital offense in the states.

As a long-time fan of Lil Nog, that was fuckin brutal to watch.....

I can't wait for Rumble vs Gus, two of my favorite fighters but if Rumble lands clean Gus is going to sleep, the guy has some serious power

[YT]PHc4fPGWkzA[/YT]

I felt like i was watching a school bully beat on a nerdy kid in this fight.

I think i even winced a couple of times.

What's funny is the amount of people who jumped on rumbles dick after this and arlovski fight.

Before this you all hated him

I don't think anyone hated him, like say Jones.

Everyone just made fun of him for not being able to make weight. So nobody took him seriously. Now he's improved. It's good to see fighters work hard and get a 2nd chance. It should be respected.

Just re-watched it, great fight. Rumble is a beast

Back