Fight Night San Antonio

bambammccoy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Serious dark horse for Card Of The Year? In terms of entertaining fights?

The entire main card and majority of the prelims(excluding fightpass prelims) are all really fun looking fights.

How is nobody talking about this card? Especially the ME?

looks decent, but there aren't any big names on it, and isn't there a card happening before this?

I like Jeremy Stephens, but i don't think Cub will have much trouble with him.

It's gonna be a great card, can't wait for it. Free MMA, exciting fighters, it's a doubler header too, I believe with the New Zealand card. Gonna be a good Saturday.

I have started two separate threads for this card in an effort to hype the event but both failed. Fans are jaded and hate the UFC now.

Looks like a good card. It will be great to see Colton Smith get his walking papers and Benoit vs Borg has FOTN written all over it.

Bedford/Gastelum will both be real aggressive in there fights and it will be fun to watch Lamas fight again. Main event looks pretty good excitement wise. Jury vs Trujillo is a great fight on paper

Looks like a good card. It will be great to see Colton Smith get his walking papers and Benoit vs Borg has FOTN written all over it.

Bedford/Gastelum will both be real aggressive in there fights and it will be fun to watch Lamas fight again. Main event looks pretty good excitement wise. Jury vs Trujillo is a great fight on paper

I wanna see Jury KTFO. He irritates me.

looks great tbh!

looking forward to Myles - Stephens - Hester - Andy Entz and jake's twin Joe!

for the lazy ppls:

Featherweight Cub Swanson vs. Jeremy Stephens
Welterweight Kelvin Gastelum vs. Nicholas Musoke
Lightweight Myles Jury vs. Abel Trujillo
Middleweight Cezar Ferreira vs. Andrew Craig
Featherweight Ricardo Lamas vs. Hacran Dias
Middleweight Clint Hester vs. Antonio Braga Neto

Preliminary card (Fox Sports 1)
Lightweight Frank Trevino vs. Joe Ellenberger
Bantamweight Johnny Bedford vs. Cody Gibson
Lightweight Colton Smith vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
Welterweight Sean Spencer vs. Luiz Dutra

Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass)
Flyweight Ryan Benoit vs. Ray Borg
Heavyweight Oleksiy Oliynyk vs. Anthony Hamilton
Middleweight Marcelo Guimar

Last edited:
Go spurs go

Hell yeah!

Go Spurs! Die hard fan til the end

I'm from San Antonio but have been living in Cali for the past 4 yrs. I'll be in SA town from the 11th to the 21st this month but I might just stay an extra week to catch this card live. Looks stellar to me

No need to exclude the Fight Pass prelims with Benoit-Borg on there. Both of them looked awesome in their last fights.

You're dreaming, Colton is going nowhere!

A while ago somebody said they liked this card more than the New Mexico one and I thought that was a pretty stupid statement however I can sort of see why he/she would feel this way. I've warmed up to it recently.

Bunch of meh fights. Was thinking of going down to SA for it but I'll probably just watch on TV or catch highlights of it later

Anyone who doesn't think this is a great card for a free tv event.. is either spoiled or doesn't know jack lol

it's a great card if your like me and love potentially great fights and not the name value of the fighters involved .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back