Fight Night Japan Free Fight: Roy Nelson vs Minotauro Nogueira

Man I used to really like Big Country but the dude just hasn't developed his skills at all. Honestly I think he's one of the biggest wastes of natural talent. He's "What could have been if he only trained at a good gym, or just improved the quality of his training."

Man I used to really like Big Country but the dude just hasn't developed his skills at all. Honestly I think he's one of the biggest wastes of natural talent. He's "What could have been if he only trained at a good gym, or just improved the quality of his training."

I think Roy Nelson probably had a lot better training in his career than people think. Just because he looks like Tank Abbott doesn't mean he trains like Tank. Ya he probably could have got a better camp but Fedor always trained with scrubs for the most part didn't he? Anyways you don't rack up the kind of wins and UFC he's had without good training. He's 7-7 in the UFC and he's pretty much fought everyone. Schaub, Struve, JDS, Mir, Cro Cop, Werdum, Herman, Mitrione, Kongo, Miocic, Cormier, Nog, Hunt, Overeem and now Barnett. Besides Herman and to a lesser extent Schaub Nelson's only fought names.

Back