(Fight night 74) Some predictions and matches-to-make

Kanemura

Glacier
@Orange
Reaction score
Some predictions:

Holloway wins and gets Uriah Faber next
I really want Silva to win but I think Magney survives the first round and knocks a tired Silva out. I then want Silva to fight Thiago Alves.
Burkman wins a boring fight and gets Sam Alvey next.
On a side note, I sure would not mind Nikita Krylov winning and then taking on the Jimi Manuwa who I think loses to Johnson.

What do you think?

TS got the rankings and matchups all wrong. He could do Joe Silva

Darn it, I forgot. Then Burkman vs Matt Brown!

Burkman (#30) vs Matt Brown (#9) doesn't make any sense If you ask me. At least not for Brown. Maybe if Brown loses to Gastelum (#12)... But still, not exited for that one.
If Burkman wins, Burkman (#30) vs KillaBee Saunders (#29) or Larkin (#18)

(Rankings from Fightmatrix)

Thiago Alves is dropping down to 155 lbs.

That's just SICK! If he can keep his power/cardio on point, I see him going on a good run in LW... although LW maybe is an even crazier division then WW.

That's just SICK! If he can keep his power/cardio on point, I see him going on a good run in LW... although LW maybe is an even crazier division then WW.

Woops...just saw he signed on to face Benson at 170 lbs. Yhough it does say Alves still has plans for 155 lbs after that fight.

Woops...just saw he signed on to face Benson at 170 lbs. Yhough it does say Alves still has plans for 155 lbs after that fight.

Well, I heard some better known MMA journalists talking about Thiago going to 155. When I saw the news of the Henderson matchup, I didn't bother to check, cause I thought it was 155... Apparantly, it's 170. So Henderson stays at 170 for now then I guess.

Back