'Fight Mom' documentary by Karate Hottie Michele Waterson is trully a masterpiece.Happy New Year!

I was really hoping "Fight Mom" would be a documentary about that soccer mom who tried MMA because she watched a Rousey fight. I would definitely watch that

J74BYv.gif

I was really hoping "Fight Mom" would be a documentary about that soccer mom who tried MMA because she watched a Rousey fight. I would definitely watch that

J74BYv.gif
Don't care about waterson TBH, but this woman's story is so funny. I think she's 0-4

Don't care about waterson TBH, but this woman's story is so funny. I think she's 0-4

I'd like to meet the athletic commission that allowed her to fight 4 times, I have a lot of questions for them.

I'd like to meet the athletic commission that allowed her to fight 4 times, I have a lot of questions for them.
Commissions typically care about passing medical requirements and whatnot more than actual capabilities, but yeah, LOL

Edit: her name is Katie Castro

I realized that it was how I handled my lose that she would learn from.

hopefully she is not learning english from her too.

Good ass documentary. I especially enjoyed the insight into the Jackson-Wink camp. I never knew Wink only had 1 eye due to a training injury.

It was meant to be a masterpiece since the beginning (no biased) and hopefully it's the shape of things to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back