• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Part 1: Game Plan
Part 2: Fight Night

Who is the smarter fighter, JJ or IA?

Jones gets a lot of credit for his fight iq but as a guy with a wrestling base, he has a lot more comfort out there in being able to control the fight. As a striker, Izzy has more to look out for and has to be even more aware and congnisant. His feints confuses guys. Ive been really impressed with his tdd and grappling. He's came a long way in grappling in a short time.

I'm going with stylebender. Jones just has a longer reach, steroids and size

Jones gets a lot of credit for his fight iq but as a guy with a wrestling base, he has a lot more comfort out there in being able to control the fight. As a striker, Izzy has more to look out for and has to be even more aware and congnisant. His feints confuses guys. Ive been really impressed with his tdd and grappling. He's came a long way in grappling in a short time.

I'm going with stylebender. Jones just has a longer reach, steroids and size
Jones also has eye pokes lol

Jones is way more inventive, always has been. Adesanya has long limbs and dodges well, and occasionally throws a reverse elbow, that's about it.

We've seen both guys game plan fantastically but only seen Jon change things up and adapt in a fight vs Gus and Machida

Israel hasn't got himself disqualified or had a result overturned due to cowardice so I'm gonna say Israel has got the higher fight IQ.

why people bring their geekness in kombat sport

Pretty easy t have a "high fight IQ" when the PEDs you took are helping with the exhaustion cobwebs and allow your brain to keep working fresh.

JJ and its not even close. JJ has the greatest in cage decision making of any fighter ever. His in cage decision making is as good as his out of cage decision making is bad. And his out of cage decision making is really bad.

Jon Jones kneed Anthony Smith In the head while he was clearly down....good thing Smith isn’t a bitch or Jones wouldnt have won that fight.

Jones fight IQ lol

Back