Fight Circus 9 March 23rd

I thought it was tonight. I'll just stay in. And drink.

Still no idea how to watch this. Sign up for limited free viewing codes? WTF does that mean, why is it always such a pain in the ass to figure out how to watch their events?

Last edited:
Still no idea how to watch this. Sign up for limited free viewing codes? WTF does that mean, why is always such a pain in the ass to figure out how to watch their events?
I'm trying as well

It was 5pm Thai time so it’ll be delayed out the ass when they decide to play it. Hopefully it will be free on YT or direct from their site.

I signed up for the free codes a couple days ago and got nothing. I've paid ten bucks before and I'd do it again, but for the second or third time now I haven't been able to figure out how to pay or watch it live

Did anyone manage to watch this thing?

Did it even happen? Quite strange... nothing on their YT either about the event. Or they still build-up the ring for this one?

It was great when it was on Camsoda. I have the t-shirt, which some day will be worth pennies.

Wish we all could have viewed it live. If anyone figures out how to watch please consider setting up a viewing party for everyone here.

Maybe someone from fight circus is reading and can answer some of our questions.

It was great when it was on Camsoda. I have the t-shirt, which some day will be worth pennies.

Wish we all could have viewed it live. If anyone figures out how to watch please consider setting up a viewing party for everyone here.

Maybe someone from fight circus is reading and can answer some of our questions.
I'm not sure they can read

Anyone get a chance to watch this yet?

9781543590623_p0_v3_s1200x630.jpg

Back