UFC 208: Germaine de Randamie vs Holly Holm
UFC 245: Amanda Nunes vs Germaine de Randamie

Let's Celebrate!!

nederland-vlag-an.gif

Nederland-geillustreerd_blauw.jpg

VengefulDecisiveAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif

cd7.gif

tenor.gif

Are women from Holland the most chill? And I don't mean because of weed.

I've date one....she seemed so chill, that she seems to be just enjoying life out there. Said if I wanted to marry her I'd need to move to the Netherlands, because hell no she wouldn't move to the US with all the craziness here. (Gun violence, health industry, housing)

Back in the days women EVERYWHERE would have loved to move to the US. Now with the way shit is, I don't blame them if they prefer to keep living a less stress life (compared to US) and stay in their country. Better off to just visit, if you live in a good situation.

You know she destroyed gdr once already? I know it was 6 years ago and both have improved but I see nothing to suggest it wont go the same way.
By taking her down - and since then Nunes has fallen in love with her standup and if she thinks she can hang she'll get a rude awakening.

I personally wouldn't count the tournament finals as title fights but if you want to, have at it.

OP you haven't included the rest of Stipes title fights?

And with this thread, I'm reminded that Gegard never fought for a UFC Title. :(

Are women from Holland the most chill? And I don't mean because of weed.

I've date one....she seemed so chill, that she seems to be just enjoying life out there. Said if I wanted to marry her I'd need to move to the Netherlands, because hell no she wouldn't move to the US with all the craziness here. (Gun violence, health industry, housing)

Back in the days women EVERYWHERE would have loved to move to the US. Now with the way shit is, I don't blame them if they prefer to keep living a less stress life (compared to US) and stay in their country. Better off to just visit, if you live in a good situation.
We're very chill/laidback, we don't get impressed easily and we seem to be direct. Most Dutch people don't smoke weed, only try it at 16-18 just to experience it.

You just had the wrong girl, this girl moved to USA.

By taking her down - and since then Nunes has fallen in love with her standup and if she thinks she can hang she'll get a rude awakening.
I honestly think shes better on the feet at this point. We will see tonight though

Johan Cruijf,
Marco van Basten,
Ard Schenk,
Fanny Blanckers Koen,
Joop Zoetemelk,
... Germaine de Randamie

UFC 1: Royce Gracie vs Gerard Gordeau
UFC 20: Bas Rutten vs Kevin Randleman
UFC 203: Stipe Miocic vs Alistair Overeem
UFC 208: Germaine de Randamie vs Holly Holm
UFC 245: Amanda Nunes vs Germaine de Randamie

Let's Celebrate!!