FIFA World Cup, v37: Besmirchkrieg Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_spot...deep_analysis_of_how_soccer_players_fold.html

GIF11.gif

boss.

lol, funny article.

TBH, Scolari should have bought Kaka and Robinho (maybe even Pato) ... sure they are past their prime and struggling with AC Milan, but they have experience on the big stage and IMO are still much better than Jo, Fred and Paulinho ...

Have you even seen Robinho's performances in Milan the last couple of seasons? He's been less than a shadow of his former self. Lucas Moura is the guy he should've brought along, maybe even Coutinho as well.

Last edited:
Goonerview's football/soccer knowledge is so bad it gave me cancer.

Bought? This ain't club football, son...

Been saying that for years, thankfully if you catch him really full of shit in a post he'll leave the Sports Bar for a month or two. But like a bad rash, he always comes back and pretends to be knowledgeable to those who don't know better.

Have you even seen Robinho's performances in Milan the last couple of seasons? He's been less than a shadow of his former self. Lucas Moura is the guy he should've brought along, maybe even Coutinho as well.

I actually agree (I even said this in my post: "Robinho is past his prime/struggling with AC Milan"), but my point is, he is still better than Jo and Paulinho ... do you disagree with that?

IMO, Jo and Paulinho are always going to be average at best, but Robinho/Kaka hitting form have a few more gears they can go into and have the capability of putting on match winning performances in big games.

Last edited:
eow
pls make this max plat av size:

tumblr_mzglx0Dnkn1rq1dtdo1_r1_250.gif

Been saying that for years, thankfully if you catch him really full of shit in a post he'll leave the Sports Bar for a month or two. But like a bad rash, he always comes back and pretends to be knowledgeable to those who don't know better.

I'm not pretending to knowledgeable, just offering a different perspective and opinion. If you can't handle that, then that's your problem.

I watch A LOT of football (than can be condsidered healthy!), and I like to discuss it from time to time ... that's why we have a forum. Feel free to agree and disagree with my points, provide reasons if you feel strongly about them. I mean no hostility towards anyone on here. Peace.

Last edited:

Lol, you were the **** trying to act like Ramsey wasn't having a gangbusters season before his injury despite clear stats to the contrary

cardona check your pm's!

Cardona is finishing his practice match . . AKA furiously practicing with Holland!

Gimme a sec folks. Dumb gf has me running to pick up mail st to post office since its certified. 15 minutes.

Fucking gfa

Gimme a sec folks. Dumb gf has me running to pick up mail st to post office since its certified. 15 minutes.

Fucking gfa

running scared imo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back