• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Thread v3: IT'S CALLED SOCCER Edition

Will freedom prosper against the Dutch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the crowd is loud for this one but i'm glad they seemed to have left their stupid horns and whistles at home.

beautiful assist by my black guy in the orange shirt and green shoes. but ive still got a feeling about this guy. i dont think he's going to stop at just one beautiful assist. he's gonna score a goal and then get in a fight for the gordie howe hat trick
The whole tournament? Blind’s started every game, no?

Take a drink of coffee when Dest is on the ball, he'll have lost it by the time you look back up and you'll have saved yourself the blood pressure spike
I appreciate the advice but I polished off a full pot of coffee and whiskey last night
paying the price for that this morning

We(us) are trash in the red zone.

I know it's not called red zone in soccer but I don't know what it's called so its getting called what it's called in football.

Why is our midfield 3 standing on the fucking touchlines when we've got the ball? Berhaulter knows fuck all about the beautiful game.

We(us) are trash in the red zone.

I know it's not called red zone in soccer but I don't know what it's called so its getting called what it's called in football.
Their length is affecting that. Need to sneak one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back