FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Thread v3: IT'S CALLED SOCCER Edition

Will freedom prosper against the Dutch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Carl Drogo Eh!? Why you @ me - if have been the Switzerland of the PL during the WC so far excl the Germany games.

joeyvfe9k.jpeg

+ I will support team US of A in the 1/8 final + calmed things down w @Arqueto so there is no escalation here.

Last edited:
@Carl Drogo Eh!? Why you @ me - if have been the Switzerland of the PL during the WC so far excl the Germany games.

joey-jpeg.954580

+ I will support team US of A in the 1/8 final + calmed things down w @Arqueto so there is no escalation here.

Your I Ran support didn't go unnoticed last thread, letting you know this now before it escalates.

I can't see the pic :(

England fan ordered to put shirt back on by stadium official

An England fan was ordered to put his shirt back on during England's match against Wales.

The two sides went head to head at the World Cup in Qatar tonight (29 November), with the Three Lions coming out on top, defeating their neighbour comprehensively by three goals to nil.

However, one fan appeared to get a little over excited when he whipped his top off during the game.

And it didn't go down well at all with security working in the stadium, who quickly rushed over to him and told him to get it back on ASAP.

The man in question is Paul Gregory, popularly known as Tango, who regularly goes topless to football matches and events.

resize

https://www.ladbible.com/sport/england-fan-told-put-shirt-on-world-cup-wales-20221129

boooooooo!

An England fan was ordered to put his shirt back on during England's match against Wales.

The two sides went head to head at the World Cup in Qatar tonight (29 November), with the Three Lions coming out on top, defeating their neighbour comprehensively by three goals to nil.

However, one fan appeared to get a little over excited when he whipped his top off during the game.

And it didn't go down well at all with security working in the stadium, who quickly rushed over to him and told him to get it back on ASAP.

The man in question is Paul Gregory, popularly known as Tango, who regularly goes topless to football matches and events.

resize

https://www.ladbible.com/sport/england-fan-told-put-shirt-on-world-cup-wales-20221129

boooooooo!

Should put a lgbtq shirt on.
<Y2JSmirk>

resize

boooooooo!

Gonna have to side with the qataris on this one. Put them tits away

Surprised no CL team would be willing to give him a 6 month deal. Could still be useful if used correctly.

What's an Australian dollar worth in a real currency?
It's quite shit at the moment but in the past it was worth more than the US dollar. It fluctuates a bit.

I'm guessing something like 770 to 505 at the moment?
More or less. Really bad as of late. When I came into the country it was a 1:1 exchange. Now it is around 1:1.5, little over a year ago it was 1:1.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back