• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023

That's brutal about Carmona.

So apparently Spain are now the U17, U20, and senior world champs. Crazy domination.

Not bad for a bunch of relatively slow womanlets.
They had way better passing than all the other teams I think that is the weakness in womans football they need to become better passers.

Aitana Bonmati from Spain is fit.
285594173-1021207751839143-6685489768906641110-n.jpeg

285680557-137924751904572-4039607535189046273-n.jpeg
Noice<{jackyeah}>

Women won the world cup let this be the beginning where women win world cup and nobody else what you say fifa

I almost missed it fifa did such a poor job at advertising it and letting folks know when the matches were I thought it was going to be at 11 am but it was at 3 am. I'm glad we had a new champion it breaks up the boredom of havig the u.s as champ always. Reminds me of the champions league it got boring when spain dominated for like a decade.

Only the USA had matches scheduled at american primetime but they lost it by being second in their group. Neatherlands got to play the round of 16 and QF at those time slots.

You.just see in any sport but here women football what it means when coach has CONTROL team is focused United and play the vision of coach and then you see uswnt and every time so.e of girls have bad hair day they need to vent it to rest of the world coach probably was not lisened to at all. Of all wnteams I think usa women team should never have man coach he should save him self from being.told he is incompetent having his dignity and respect drag through mud. So women usa team should always have women coach

Last edited:
I love that all those Spanish broads tried canceling their coach over prima donna bullshit, and instead ended up canceling their own road to glory. The B-squad prevailed. Now everyone knows they aren't even necessary, or possibly even the best players in Spain.

Delicious.

Now people want the spanish football president to be fired for kissing a player

Now people want the spanish football president to be fired for kissing a player

Well, it's not just the kiss: he acted in an extremely unprofessional manner throughout the whole celebration, including an instance where he was grabbing his ballsack right next to the queen, princess and officials (I'm anti-royals but there is still some etiquette to follow if you're in certain positions , especially if it's an international event and you represent your country) I'm fairly sure he was on that Mcgregor's Colombian marching powder.
171458_rubiales_huevos.jpg

Tbf people have been wanting him out for ages. The guy runs a federation where corruption runs rampant and is a classless scumbag. What happened on Sunday is just the icing on the cake

Last edited:
Well, it's not just the kiss: he acted in an extremely unprofessional manner throughout the whole celebration, including an instance where he was grabbing his ballsack right next to the queen, princess and officials (I'm anti-royals but there is still some etiquette to follow if you're in certain positions , especially if it's an international event and you represent your country) I'm fairly sure he was on that Mcgregor's Colombian marching powder.
171458_rubiales_huevos.jpg

Tbf people have been wanting him out for ages. The guy runs a federation where corruption runs rampant and is a classless scumbag. What happened on Sunday is just the icing on the cake
Also
[@relevo] Luis Rubiales begged Jenni Hermoso to appear together in the apology video after the kiss, which she refused to do.

Also
[@relevo] Luis Rubiales begged Jenni Hermoso to appear together in the apology video after the kiss, which she refused to do.

Now I also hear they published a false press release in the name of Jenni Hermoso where she was supposed to be appealing for Luis Rubiales actions.

Sad news about the Spanish player who’s dad died right after the game. Talk about a roller coaster ride of emotions.

Also
So now it is media say. I am American media and people need to understand some people like privacy more then publicity especially when it is ridiculous publictu type. So this girls not interested to be Morgan rapinoe or any other American girl that likes to hear her self talk. This went way out of hands

Well, if Rubiales finally finds himself out of a job at the RFEF he can apply to be Dana's succesor; would be a great fit:
- He's bald
- He's loudmouthed
- He's a pathological liar
- He's corrupt
- He's a sleazebag

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...yny-in-spanish-football-after-presidents-kiss

RAPINOE-RETIRO_21997.jpg

Megan Rapinoe attacked the 'deep level of misogyny and sexism' in the Spanish football federation after its president, Luis Rubiales, kissed forward Jenni Hermoso on the lips after her team’s victory in Sunday’s World Cup final.

“On the biggest stage, where you should be celebrating, Jenni has to be physically assaulted by this guy,” Rapinoe said in an interview with the Atlantic published on Tuesday. “There was another picture that signals such a deep level of misogyny and sexism in that federation and in [Rubiales] at the final whistle, just grabbing his crotch. What kind of upside down world are we in?”

1340535764.0.jpg

Rapinoe’s final World Cup ended in disappointment after the USA were beaten by Sweden on penalties in the last 16. That led to celebration on social media by Donald Trump, with whom Rapinoe has clashed in the past. Rapinoe dismissed Trump’s comments in Tuesday’s interview.

donald-trump-uswnt-world-cup.jpg

“It’s a compilation of hit words and hot-button words that don’t actually make any sort of sense or square with reality at all,” she said. “I think, just in general, the way that our team was spoken about over the course of the tournament, it was fake. And it didn’t make sense to me: in 2019, we were ultra-confident, ultra-swaggy – and won everything. And even though we won, we did it in bad taste, according to our critics … it’s just so disingenuous. There’s no way for us to win, and there’s no way for us to lose.”

5fc13f16037cbd0018612a20

Rapinoe said that the reaction to the US women’s team World Cup defeat was symptomatic of a wider problem in America.

“One thing that America does really well is backlash. I think there’s a huge backlash against women happening right now,” she added. “I think we see that with the overturning of Roe v Wade. We’re seeing that with the trans argument in sports.”

She also denied the team, many of whom do not sing the anthem before games, were unpatriotic, a common criticism from the right.

“I’ll miss being able to represent our country,” she said. “I think, a lot of times, that gets lost, when people talk about me in particular: ‘Oh, you guys don’t sing the anthem, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You don’t love America.’ But we do love America. It’s just more in a James Baldwin kind of way, not in a bald-eagle-on-your-shoulder kind of way.”

at least 80 players from Spain incluiding all the WC winners have renounced Spain NT after Rubiales refused to resign.

What a cluster fuck that is.

F4ZNFWkXkAAdDmx

at least 80 players from Spain incluiding all the WC winners have renounced Spain NT after Rubiales refused to resign.

What a cluster fuck that is.

F4ZNFWkXkAAdDmx
And they plan to sue the players + Hermioso for her lies (whatever those are, not quite sure).
Dude is on so much coke that he is panic wrestling left and right, simple i am sorry would have solved this but he cant even fake one.

Back