• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fiancé got me a very cool t shirt for Xmas coz I love UFC

Cool.

My kids got me a TUF necklace for Christmas 2010. The number 1 rule of being a good dad is..

You have to wear whatever clothing they bought you. Put on whatever horrible colgne they bought you, etc.

I have about 10 videos on YouTube probably where it’s clearly visible. It took about a year of wear and tear with sweating while drumming until the leather wore out and finally broke.

But it was the thought that counts. Obviously my kids knew how much I enjoyed watching the UFC.

I bought myself some UFC shorts, and a rash guard from the UFC Store. Both of those are on YouTube, too.

lol

Cool.

My kids got me a TUF necklace for Christmas 2010. The number 1 rule of being a good dad is..

You have to wear whatever clothing they bought you. Put on whatever horrible colgne they bought you, etc.

I have about 10 videos on YouTube probably where it’s clearly visible. It took about a year of wear and tear with sweating while drumming until the leather wore out and finally broke.

But it was the thought that counts. Obviously my kids knew how much I enjoyed watching the UFC.

I bought myself some UFC shorts, and a rash guard from the UFC Store. Both of those are on YouTube, too.

lol
Need a link for evidence

Need a link for evidence
I have 2 channels both of which have my real name on them. There are a handful of people in here through the years that I figured I could trust to never disclose my name. Mostly musicians. That’s what my channels are. And these people have responded by sharing their music, etc with me. On the understanding I’m not going to identify them either.

I’m proud of my music. I wish I could share it more. But there are some sick fucks online.

Your wife loves you, that's all I can say. And, while you're gonna look like an absolute fool, standing in line with that shirt on, at Walgreens, bc you stopped to get the wife who loves you so much some Metamucil, but, even still, it's the kind of love story you wanna see. Give her ass an extra squeeze the next time she hugs you.
Husband. 2 e's is female.

@The Boomerang
Glad to hear about your engagement, my guys!

Back