Ferguson is MIA

He's busy with Celebrity Jeopardy.

b11976db24263ae36f591b008fea7e0199-15-celebrity-jeopardy-feature-lede.2x.rvertical.w512.jpg

Tony should retire. He's taken some real bad beatings these last few fights. I'm probably alone here but I think it'd be entertaining AF to have him alongside Rogan or Cruz.

It would definitely be interesting, but yeah.. that is never going to happen. Lol

Yeah I can't blame him when Tony is still ranked, it's just very noticeable how many fighters call out certain guys because they are old, but still ranked because of their name. Like when Islam wanted RDA, or Tony.

Islam could be calling out Jim Miller or Joe Lauzon next.

Yeah I can't blame him when Tony is still ranked, it's just very noticeable how many fighters call out certain guys because they are old, but still ranked because of their name. Like when Islam wanted RDA, or Tony.
It sounds logical to me if younger guys want their spot.

I know he is still ranked highly, but these younger guys calling out Tony is pretty lame, he is so washed at this point
Hooker is actually the dude in the top 10 that Tony has the best chance to right the ship against. He’s on a skid and more than likely isnt going to take Ferguson down and that’s been his biggest problem the past 2 fights. I saw Tony should be hopping on this one

Hooker is actually the dude in the top 10 that Tony has the best chance to right the ship against. He’s on a skid and more than likely isnt going to take Ferguson down and that’s been his biggest problem the past 2 fights. I saw Tony should be hopping on this one

That's probably true, if he doesn't fight Hooker they will probably feed him to someone like Riddell. I just hope he doesn't fight Gillespie or Islam, nobody wants to see Tony pinned to the mat again after his last 2 fights.

Tony has lost it. I mean its not as bad as Woodley, he's out there trying. But he's taking major punishment in the process.

he's still trying to call out khabib on his insta posts.

He should fight Hooker. He won't get wrestlefucked and it would be a good test of how far he has fallen.

Tony should fight striker that threw volume, Hooker is a good matchup

Maybe the UFC tried calling Tony's phone but he just started grooving to the ringtone:

Maybe the UFC tried calling Tony's phone but he just started grooving to the ringtone:

How much you wanna bet Tony started pissing blood after that little jingle?

i'd like to see him test Kutateladze's grappling, would be a fun one for sure
https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Ffiles%2F2020%2F07%2FScreen-Shot-2020-07-27-at-9.48.54-AM-850x560.jpg

I know he is still ranked highly, but these younger guys calling out Tony is pretty lame, he is so washed at this point
Cant blame then, not when Tony has such a high ranking. I doubt they would care as much about him if he were properly ranked (I believe he should be ranked like 13-15 at this point).

Ferguson is like Majima from Yakuza franchise.
He's completely unpredictible. He might be under a bridge in Mexico for all we know.

Back