Ferguson deserves to fight Khabib even if he loses to Pettis

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Most likely Khabib beats Conor and most likely Ferguson beats Pettis

But even if Pettis beats Ferguson, Tony should his shot at Khabib's belt. Pettis doesn't deserve a damn thing here

Since when does deserving a title shot actually award you a title shot

No. Only if both lose, they should fight each other or if both win. Winner of Poirier vs. Nate (Poirier more so) deserves the next shot if Tony loses.

Fergie and Khabib will never happen. It's just an impossible fight to make. Reasons why it didnt happened are beyond ridiculous - tv cord, tiramisu... I mean... There must be some force behind this.

Like god is like:

- Khabib and Tony... bleeeh, no way. Let's make Khabib fight Raging Al and will have some fun watching that "boxing"

Last edited:
What’s the point of having two guys fight if there are no repercussions?

giphy.gif

If Pettis beats Ferguson, that would be one of the most impressive career comebacks I could think of. That would definitely earn him a shot at the interim belt, which they're gonna have to make after Conor wins and then disappears again.

I disagree, if Tony messed up and lose this fight, he's out of the title picture. Pettis would still be a draw being a former "undisputed" champ

Fergie and Khabib will never happen. It's just an impossible fight to make. Reasons why it didnt happened are beyond ridiculous - tv cord, tiramisu... I mean... There must be some force behind this.

Like god is like:

- Khabib and Tony... bleeeh, no way. Let's make Khabib fight Raging Al and will have some fun watching that "boxing"
I can't believe we live in a world where this makes sense...but it does.

No. Only if both lose, they should fight each other or if both win. Winner of Poirier vs. Nate (Poirier more so) deserves the next shot if Tony loses.
Bingo

Back