• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Ferguson’s first response after being KO’d

Poor guy looked completely bewildered after that KO, didn't have a clue what was going on

Sucks man
He was concussed, Bisping said that he regained consiousnes at the locker room after the Hendo KO, his last memory before that was the fight starting.

He actually looked decent in the 1st round, that’s the worst part. Much better than he had in previous fights, at least. I thought he was completely washed and bet heavy against him, but he surprised me a little early on.

Unfortunately, if he had made some improvements from past fights, they might be negated long-term by the damage inflicted by that kick to the face.

Wow Chandler knocked him normal !! That's the most coherent I've ever seen Tony write.

i hope he's not trying to imply that it was an early stoppage! my god that was the most savage knockout ive seen in a while. followed up by the most boring mma title fight that i have ever beared witness to in my life :(
He's obviously not calling it an early stoppage.

He did look good in the first round, but he isn't getting any younger and should just hang them up
At this rate his losing streak will match his previous win streak

Still some fun fights for Tony

Needs a downgrade in opponents tho

Who wrote that?

Delusional. Absolutely delusional. Time to cut this raisin.

Positive for Tony is he looked revived and anyone could have got slept from that kick so it isn't a chin issue. Would like to see Tony once more going at least 2 full rounds before gunning for him to retire.

Khabib’s legacy is in shambles if this was supposed to be his greatest adversary

Yeah because Tony was the same as before the Justin fight,and his legacy is built on a guy he never fought anyways?

You know your anus is in shambles after oct 6 2018

Positive for Tony is he looked revived and anyone could have got slept from that kick so it isn't a chin issue. Would like to see Tony once more going at least 2 full rounds before gunning for him to retire.
It might be a chin issue now

Twitter post looks pretty normal for Tony. Maybe that ko fixed his mental issues.

The lack of emojis has me worried tbh.

<6>

Reactions: HHJ
Back