Feminist senator in Australia gets called out and destroyed on her sexism ! (video)

Coffee79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
delete - please delete due to double post

Last edited:
While it's totally inappropriate to bring such a pop-culture and strictly gendered - see: discriminatory/sexist - term up in a senate meeting, taking this out of the context of the whole exchange really isn't fair. For all we know, he was being a condescending ass and deserved to be called out on his condescension.

The inappropriate use of such a BS term just served to give him grounds to derail the discussion, whatever it was about, and I hope she learned a lesson and acts like an adult and a member of an important part of government when active in that capacity.

For all we know, he was being a condescending ass and deserved to be called out on his condescension.

Who gives a shit if he was being condescending ? Why bring his gender into the equation ? Imagine if a woman was debating a man and the man referred to her as "womansplaining."

These same progressive, SJW, feminist would be outraged. Their hypocrisy is due to their lack of intelligence.

Yeah she got owned... Like above poster said it could have been deserved but she seemed like she was just trying to use the newest hip catch phrase and got owned in her hypocracy

Who gives a shit if he was being condescending ? Why bring his gender into the equation ? Imagine if a woman was debating a man and the man referred to her as "womansplaining."

These same progressive, SJW, feminist would be outraged. Their hypocrisy is due to their lack of intelligence.

Who cares? Probably anyone who wants a discussion in the senate to be a discussion between equals with a goal on productivity. One guy being a condescending dick to other senate members is not productive. If he was being such, he deserved to be called on it. Precisely why I say it would be good to see what prompted the little exchange rather than cutting it out.

Also, note, I have made it abundantly clear that I think use of that BS term is totally inappropriate and she needs to start conducting herself like an adult. If you choose to pick a fight with me given this, fill your boots.

Edit: Wasn't the original post in the Mayberry?

Who cares? Probably anyone who wants a discussion in the senate to be a discussion between equals with a goal on productivity. One guy being a condescending dick to other senate members is not productive. If he was being such, he deserved to be called on it. Precisely why I say it would be good to see what prompted the little exchange rather than cutting it out.

Also, note, I have made it abundantly clear that I think use of that BS term is totally inappropriate and she needs to start conducting herself like an adult. If you choose to pick a fight with me given this, fill your boots.

Edit: Wasn't the original post in the Mayberry?

yes - which is why I have asked MODs to delete this. I didn't realize it was there. I got the video from another website.

yes - which is why I have asked MODs to delete this. I didn't realize it was there. I got the video from another website.

My point wasn't "This should be deleted," it was more that "there are often duplicate threads between here and the Mayberry. That's fine, because they yield different types of discussion."

I'd say mods shouldn't delete it at all. The War Room crowd might like a crack at it. But, not my thread.

Back