Female zookeeper dies in UK tiger 'freak accident'

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://ultrasurfing.com/top-stories...s-in-uk-tiger-freak-accident-37955/index.html

A female zookeeper died Monday after a tiger entered the enclosure where she was working in southeast England, with the zoo calling it a "freak accident".

A statement from police in the county of Cambridgeshire said they arrived at the scene of the "serious incident" at Hamerton Zoo Park at around 11:15 am (1015 GMT).

"A tiger had entered an enclosure with a keeper. Sadly the female zookeeper died at the scene.

<LikeReally5>

How is this a freak accident? Why not call dumb & negligent...dumb & negligent or call muslim terrorists, muslim terrorists, not "asians". Part & parcel of living in a major city, I guess.

Cat family is made up of nothing but elite strikers and hunters, she didn't have a chance

Cat family is made up of nothing but elite strikers and hunters, she didn't have a chance
Explain @lsa ?

images

She's basically a prison guard got shanked by the inmate

Yeah "freak accident" isn't really an accurate statement. More like a tiger being a tiger. Unfortunately you hear about these types of attacks all too often, killer whales, bears, chimps... I don't care how docile a wild animal may be 99 percent of the time, you can always worry about a random attack.

These people get way too comfortable.

980x.jpg
shoulda put some tape on the floor.... they think its a box or something

The zoo said it was a freak accident, and police said it was not suspicious.

Mr Chisholm, 59, of Irchester, Northamptonshire, said the wildlife park revolved around the zoo-keeper.

"Rosa wasn't just a keeper at Hamerton Zoo - she was Hamerton Zoo," he said.

"She was the absolute central point of it, the focal point of it. She was the shining light of it.

"Her passion for the animals in her care was exceptional though her favourites were undoubtedly the cheetahs which she would refer to as her pride and joy.

"She will be greatly missed, not just by me, but by everyone who came to know her.

"The only consolation I can take from today's tragic events is that Rosa is now reunited with her beloved Ares the cheetah, and Blizzard and Ladybelle, her beloved tigers."

<JonesDXSuckIt>

"A tiger had entered an enclosure with a keeper. Sadly the female zookeeper died at the scene."

This statement, by the zoo, makes it sound like she passed away so peacefully.

"A tiger had entered an enclosure with a keeper. Sadly the female zookeeper died at the scene."

This statement, by the zoo, makes it sound like she passed away so peacefully.

Arent tiger like super efficient killers? i doubt she even saw him coming.

How is this a freak accident? Why not call dumb & negligent...dumb & negligent or call muslim terrorists, muslim terrorists, not "asians". Part & parcel of living in a major city, I guess.
this again? The British have always referred to SOUTH ASIANS as "Asian", and east Asians as "oriental" because India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were prominent fixtures of their empire. Who is spreading this nonsense narrative that they are calling Pakistani muslims "Asian" because of political agendas?

Arent tiger like super efficient killers? i doubt she even saw him coming.

Seriously?

Tigers don't kill humans for food, they maul them until they bleed out.

I hope, at least, the tiger went for the jugular so she didn't suffer long.

By "tragic accident" I think they're talking about whatever error allowed the cat to get into the enclosure. Sounds like that zoo has issues. A cheetah escaped last year and an 8yo boy found it in his backyard.

And I don't think they maul them until they bleed out; I bet it was quick.

Gabe will give us more insight.

RIP ZookeeperRosa

Seriously?

Tigers don't kill humans for food, they maul them until they bleed out.

I hope, at least, the tiger went for the jugular so she didn't suffer long.

Im pretty sure tigers hunt humans for food in India.

Anyway a tiger killed a handler in a circus here in Sonora, and it was a shitty obese tiger, killed him in seconds.

Im pretty sure tigers hunt humans for food in India.

Anyway a tiger killed a handler in a circus here in Sonora, and it was a shitty obese tiger, killed him in seconds.
Did they find out what that shitty obese tiger's sherdog account was?

Back