Media Female reporter asks Dana to help her get ‘branded’ (like a hotdog / cow) on her shoulder

Oh my god she's claiming Dana took it too far. Video is sadly about 60 seconds long, and I'm not sure you can skip through. She says it at the end. Jesus christ.

It’s crazy do these people even like fights or are they just Dana white fans?

Combat sports is full of incredibly interesting characters and you are covering a bull?

The UFC Hotdog Brander is neck and neck with the Soccer Hotdog Brander, globally. Dana doesn't need the advertising
I branded my crotch multiple times with the soccer hotdog brander and lemme tell ya chief it’s a goddamn mess of scar tissue blood and puss down there

Reactions: Zer
Oh my god she's claiming Dana took it too far. Video is sadly about 60 seconds long, and I'm not sure you can skip through. She says it at the end. Jesus christ.

Lol you just know from the press conference segment that she's mentally cooked. What a worthless clout chaser she is, I'm sure her parents were thrilled to hear how & why she wanted to disfigure her body.

SO...she's a typical 2020s woman? Got it. The only thing missing from the checklist is being at least 50 pounds overweight and referring to herself as "curvy" while demanding she be seen by all men the same way a 10 is.

Last edited:
She's only there so the mma media can persuade themself they are better than her.
When there's not that much difference between them and her.

Nina drama used to pose for playboy magazine.

Mma media is full of npc and shills that depend on the uf and those that are independent are worm like creatures like Helwani.

A wise man one said that a journalist is wither a whore or unemployed.

<Prem973>

What kind of sad world do we live in? "Clout". People don't really have much dignity or humility anymore.

Just brand her already. Not sure why she wants Cowboy Cerrone to do it but that is up to him.
🤠

Back