Female MMA Fighter Is Stepping Into The Cage With A Man Who Doesn’t Believe Women Can Beat Men

I had to give that bad example because the guy i've been arguing with is mostly right. We do outperform women in just about everything. He has a hard on for being right. I wanted to contribute until I was bored with it.

Yea, I do that too from time to time. You're alright with me guy.

Depends what your talking about of course, women can outperform men in some elements of gymnastics that depend on flexibility but can't on those that depend on power.

Reflex's are very definitely a plus in gymnastics as well, nobody can train to the degree they carry a routine out like a robot, there are still many points where your making moment by moments judgements of when to do something.

Gymnastics is not an example of something where women show better reflexes than men. That's the argument that was being made by the person I replied to, so I'm not sure what you're on about writing about flexibility and strength.

I've sparred with 2 girls and while technique of course can be learned through effort, the difference in strength and punching power is too much to overcome. That's assuming the untrained guy is in shape to do hobby level sports.

Will be hilarious if she beats his ass.

My bet is that he'll no-show though. Most loud-mouths rarely have the guts to step up to the plate and put their money where their mouth is.
Also, he'll never be able to live it down if he loses. It's better for him for to say he didn't want to fight to be respectful to women or some shit.

Y'all are missing the point with the Marine and similar videos. He wasn't going 100%. The girl was.

Tell the miliary guy that she is the enemy and his job is to turn her face into bloody hamburger until the ref stops the fight. That or keep snapping her arms/legs until it is stopped. Also tell him that his leave (vacation) will be revoked for a year if he fails and he'll be confined to base with extra duty (no free time after work). Military dude wins 9,999 out of 10,000 times.

There is nothing wrong with a chicks reflexes. They tend to be just as quick if not quicker than men. The problem is there is a severe gap in strength and ability to take punishment. They were created for producing children and performing non warrior duties usually. People need to stop trying to change biology.

In high school the girl's basketball coach would have me play against the starters to simulate the "quick" or "fast" girls from other teams. LOL. Our girls team went to state finals, and they were like playing against children. They were so slow and the lack of quickness was hilarious.

No. Women are not as quick as men. Not even close. Never.

annatn.jpg

mdl.jpg

mdl3.jpg

mdl4.jpg

mdl5.jpg

mdl6.jpg

Source: https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/femal...rnet-troll-doesnt-believe-women-can-beat-men/

SJWs about to be taught that physics and biology aren't social constructs
Well no obviously female mma fighters are no match for male fighters but this slob in his mom's basement talking shit?

i would bet money that she beats his dumbass like a drum. A woman who trains for a living will be athletically superior to a couch potatoe bum of the same weight in most cases.

Gymnastics is not an example of something where women show better reflexes than men. That's the argument that was being made by the person I replied to, so I'm not sure what you're on about writing about flexibility and strength.

No idea about that but its definitely a sport where reflexs are important.

Women can't compete with men in billiards, darts and bowling. So don't give me shit about reflexes and quickness. lol.

Meh.

People act like this has never been tested.

Half of sherdog will insist on believing that there's no way a woman could ever beat a man in a fight or a combat sport... despite the fact that it's already happened countless times.

Okay which sherdogger is this, reveal yourself playboy
You about to become famous

Women can't compete with men in billiards, darts and bowling. So don't give me shit about reflexes and quickness. lol.

They don't compete very well in chess, either. The primary difference that testosterone makes is not in strength, speed, reflexes, endurance, or brain power... it's in the will to compete.

All of which is very different from declaring that a woman could never beat a man at x or y. Name the contest, athletic or otherwise, and women have beaten men at it.

A trained female fighter always beats a man that doesn't train if they are near the same weight.

Period.

Meh.

People act like this has never been tested.

Half of sherdog will insist on believing that there's no way a woman could ever beat a man in a fight or a combat sport... despite the fact that it's already happened countless times.

Sadly its the nature of MMA, a significant amount of the fanbase watches it as a kind of fantasy believing it represents there own toughness.

That's what he gets for going easy on her in the beginning. If he would of just slammed her proper at the very beginning he wouldn't of found himself in that position.

Well, okay... but he's also a hell of a lot bigger than her.

The guy is an idiot. It's a lose lose situation.

If he loses he looks like a pu$$y, if he wins he looks like an a$$hole...

This poster nailed it on the first page. That dude is an idiot for talking himself into a trap.

Back