Female celebrities that look like they stink

Brittney Spears likely smells like menthol cigarettes, scratched off lottery tickets, month old hot dogs and a truck stop urinal

Brittney Spears likely smells like menthol cigarettes, scratched off lottery tickets, month old hot dogs and a truck stop urinal

I would argue this, but it's true.

L'Eau de Brit Brit

Ron DeRousey likes like she smells of eau de gym bag and convenience store sushi.

How long is your sexual dry spell that this became something you think about, much less make a thread on?

28BBA7AA00000578-3084092-image-a-70_1431742004372.jpg

Specific Odor : Sweat

I bet she smells like Bruce Vilanch.

Bruce+Vilanch+Kennedy+Center+Mark+Twain+Prize+d9AQALIFGRil.jpg

I'm not going to post her pic but Ke$ha's appearance invokes cat piss and cheap laundry detergent

Wow you actually got the hint of laundry detergent? That's impressive.

I would argue this, but it's true.

L'Eau de Brit Brit

That pic of her emerging from the rest top pisser bare foot smoking a cigarette came immediately to mind. I think I would rather take my chances running across a mine field. That said, I certainly wouldn't even kick that version of her out of bed. I'd burn the sheets afterwards but she could sleep till noon

since Lena Dunham has been mentioned..

knows how to party
amy-winehouse1.jpg

but with a matronly side
AmyDrinksBIG_468x436.jpg

how about a kiss?
winehouse2XP1301_468x346.jpg

^ that's like getting a pie made of composted road kill, vomit and ashtrays in the face

Jesus, even I don't leave the house looking like that.

that's taken from a movie where she plays a broken down woman after a car accident or some shit.

Was going to say Lindsay Lohan before I read the OP. Must be something about redheads.

Whoever that girl is who was in Twilight and dated/cheated on Robert Patterson.

Can't recall her name, Im shocking at remember celeb names.

My mate once said:

"She looks like a 16yr old girl who smells like piss and has sucked off numerous 29yr old guys with fast cars, in bus stops".

I watched one film with her, called something like 'Wonderland' or similar about teens working in an amusement park (enjoyed the film), and I agreed with him. She wasn't unattractive though, so maybe that says something about me!

Whoever that girl is who was in Twilight and dated/cheated on Robert Patterson.

Can't recall her name, Im shocking at remember celeb names.

My mate once said:

"She looks like a 16yr old girl who smells like piss and has sucked off numerous 29yr old guys with fast cars, in bus stops".

I watched one film with her, called something like 'Wonderland' or similar about teens working in an amusement park (enjoyed the film), and I agreed with him. She wasn't unattractive though, so maybe that says something about me!

good god., complete butchery.

Kristen Stewart, and the movie was Adventureland.

And she's probably more bangable than Emma Watson.

Back