Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
2/3 so far on my prelim picks

Emmett over Holtzman
Wineland over Mizu

And

Morono over Moonwalker TBD

I'm making someone some good $$$ on bets so far hahaha ;)

<{CMPALM}>
I'm biased against California
fighters. I didn't call the Emmet fight
& I'll give you wineland.

Good shit ts

<{CMPALM}>
I'm biased against California
fighters. I didn't call the Emmet fight
& I'll give you wineland.

Good shit ts
Hahaha it's all good TS, my prelim picks have been horrible lately so finally I got it right this time. Thanks to UFC.com for the monthly subscription and analysis on the fighters past fights. Want more insight on your betting picks? Get UFC.com for $9.99 a month and study your favorite fighters, bet the house, and quadruple your profits ya goofs!

Hahaha just kidding
But honestly Felonious I admire your input, one of very educated fans inside the sport. Real recognize real homie!
<5>

Hahaha it's all good TS, my prelim picks have been horrible lately so finally I got it right this time. Thanks to UFC.com for the monthly subscription and analysis on the fighters past fights. Want more insight on your betting picks? Get UFC.com for $9.99 a month and study your favorite fighters, bet the house, and quadruple your profits ya goofs!

Hahaha just kidding
But honestly Felonious I admire your input, one of very educated fans inside the sport. Real recognize real homie!
<5>
Me at first:
Wayne-Garth-Force-A-Confused-Smile-In-Waynes-World.gif

Thanks doggy! I look forward to
future discourse.

Me at first:
Wayne-Garth-Force-A-Confused-Smile-In-Waynes-World.gif

Thanks doggy! I look forward to
future discourse.
Looking forward to our squabbles and agreements in the future. In this desolate wasteland I got your back homie !
{<Mcgoat}

Back