4xwgvSx.jpg
I was thinkling the same thing. :D

she has Brock's nutritionist on speed dial
She must be on DHEA........
USADA be like.
USADA on the way to Felice.
USADA be kidding me

Felice Herrig on Instagram:

I guess it's hard for people who don't know what hard work and discipline is like to understand how someone could look like this naturally. I train my ass off and always have been and always will be drug free. In fact IN THE PAST 6 months I've been tested by #USADA 3x and that includes the drug test I took immediately after my fight. In fact I won't get my fight bonus until my drug test comes back. Il be sure to let you know when my 50k arrives so you can search for something else to hate on

Felice Herrig on Instagram:

I guess it's hard for people who don't know what hard work and discipline is like to understand how someone could look like this naturally. I train my ass off and always have been and always will be drug free. In fact IN THE PAST 6 months I've been tested by #USADA 3x and that includes the drug test I took immediately after my fight. In fact I won't get my fight bonus until my drug test comes back. Il be sure to let you know when my 50k arrives so you can search for something else to hate on

Well first its not 3 random drug testing, just 2 because one after the fight is actually regular one they do since the stone age of MMA.

Second, nice looking niddle marks on her tummy. Jones/Vitor Bless

2guxqmb.jpg

vitor-belfort.jpg

Usada just flagged that video

Back