felder vs gaethje

realdmone1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If felder wins against RDA. He pretty much already beat hooker in a close fight that ended with hooker panic wrestling need i say more. give him gaethje.
let hooker face islam and then oliviera vs cdf
dober vs dariush
hernandez vs arman

does this make sense? they need to hurry along and get this division ready for the winners and losers of the matches already made at the top so agree that this is legit match-making or disagree and be ready to fight lol

Last edited:
Islam should get the winner. He's a clear contender. Future champ.
islam doesnt get to make his peers fight it out like khabib did to gaethje and feguson. islam is lucky felder stepped in and basically gave islam clout. from felder being such a high ranked fighter. no way islam fights the winner lmao. i mean i would be pissed

islam doesnt get to make his peers fight it out like khabib did to gaethje and feguson. islam is lucky felder stepped in and basically gave islam clout. from felder being such a high ranked fighter. no way islam fights the winner lmao. i mean i would be pissed
Your feelings dont matter. Islam is the future of the UFC. No point feeding him newcomers. He deserves a title shot.

Yes, the pull out merchant whose best win is a close decision against a child making their ufc debut is a 'clear contender'
Your message to like ratio tells me all I need to know about your worthless opinion

<DisgustingHHH>

honestly i think this is part of team khabibs philosophy. to hold out and pull out of fights in order to gain some sort of power or to wait for a better position. like fr fr its def some kind of THING

If felder wins against RDA. He pretty much already beat hooker in a close fight that ended with hooker panic wrestling need i say more. give him gaethje.
let hooker face islam and then oliviera vs cdf
dober vs dariush
hernandez vs arman

does this make sense? they need to hurry along and get this division ready for the winners and losers of the matches already made at the top so agree that this is legit match-making or disagree and be ready to fight lol
Love it. Gaethje/Felder would be an absolute war of attrition and (further) destroy both their bodies, but damnit it would be exciting.

Back