Feijao PAID TO LOSE!!!

yep. He only looked decent because he beat King Mo, and we've seen Mo look rather subpar whenever he fights comp in the top 100.
he did beat yoel romero but idk if it was a clean fight from both sides

Well at least Ken Shamrock puts some effort in his farce of a fight with Kimbo.

Feijao was paid to lose!!!! NO OTHER EXPLAINATION
images

I've had enough of Fejao and his lackluster performances in this UFC, this guy had big potential and is a very talented fighter and just doesnt show up.
things haven't been looking so good for the black house guys recently, JDS, feijao, machida, anderson...

He mentally quit after OSP caught him with some good shots towards the end of the first

I've had enough of Fejao and his lackluster performances in this UFC, this guy had big potential and is a very talented fighter and just doesnt show up.
I think the UFC should give him his release papers. Both him and Ellenberger belong in a place like the WSOF. They have this mental block of being unable to let their hands go and being so tentative. It seems that Feijao just came to get a cheque and that is it.

things haven't been looking so good for the black house guys recently, JDS, feijao, machida, anderson...

Fejao is not gonna do anything at LHW, he needs to leave the UFC and find success in another organization where there is less depth. JDS is at ATT and I am very optimistic he's going to return to top form, he just needs a bit of time to adjust to a new camp. Machida is a guy that can win any fight at anytime. Anderson? Who knows, he's been inactive for 2 years.

You don't pay a fighter who loses every fight to lose.

His body looks remarkably different since the more stringent test started so....yeah...

Really bizarre how he never took advantage of the situation
before considering he had an easy win given to him on a
platter in an organization that cuts fighters for poor performances and losing three fights in a row kind of puzzing.

nah, he just wasn't that confident and was scared to get hit

Or maybe he's just not that good anymore.

Judging from this fight I honestly can't tell if he's not that good anymore or if he's as good as he was before.
If he had tried to do something and looked terrible while at it, then I guess it would agree with you, but since he didn't do anything, I don't even know.
A traffic cone would be more active than he was.

I don't think he got paid to lose, though.

I was blown away when OSP hurt his foot and Feijao started to maul him with powerful leg kicks. Then he just stopped. Stopped fighting, stopped kicking, stopped trying. I don't know what the hell happened there. He had thrown like 8 strikes halfway through the fight. Like seriously, what the shit was up with that?!

I think he's getting cut after that kind of performance.

Back