feet callouses/blisters

karatefoo

they trained me wrong, as a joke!
@Blue
Reaction score
what do you guys do to minimize the effects of blisters and callouses?

You just have to ride out the storm, eventually your skin will harden and adjust.

Sorry.

tape. I use the same bjj tape for my toes.

Or wear those toe-shoes, like people were doing circa 2010. Does anyone wear those anymore? I haven't seen them in public for like 3 years now

Or wear those toe-shoes, like people were doing circa 2010. Does anyone wear those anymore? I haven't seen them in public for like 3 years now

I have seen people trying to train Muay Thai in these, my initial thoughts were, your going to regret that when your knee blows out.

A tape can be handy and/or an antiseptic spray for when they open up.

I have seen people trying to train Muay Thai in these, my initial thoughts were, your going to regret that when your knee blows out.

How the fuck do you pivot in that shit? Gonna end up with Bas Rutten knees, I'd assume.

When they peel and you have part of it already detached and hanging off, do you guys just tape that back on? Last time I just tapped it up and it got stuck to the tape when I took it off so I just cut it off. I've always just cut the hanging bit off and tape my toe up and over time the skin grows back and fixes itself up somehow but it takes a long time

Back