Feeling sick after taking CellTech

blink_man182

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Well I've been taking Celltech hardcore creatine (had some money to blow) and after I take it, I always feel sick to my stomach. Keep in mind I did not do the loading stage because I've read that it's not necessary as well as the guy that works at the supplement store said so as well.

Does this happen to anyone else, if so, is there anyways to stop this?

ps- I take 2 scoops after a work out and 1 scoop in the morning of a resting day.

That happens sometimes when people take in 60-80 grams of sugar at once:)

That happens sometimes when people take in 60-80 grams of sugar at once:)

Thats the only thing that I could think of too. Although I don't really like the taste of this stuff :icon_conf

i get sick when i realize i've flushed money down the toilet too. just ask my ex-wife

i get sick when i realize i've flushed money down the toilet too. just ask my ex-wife

hahaha

Might want to invest in a better/cheaper creatine

I took CellTech a few years ago. The only thing I got from it was some nasty farts.

I took CellTech a few years ago. The only thing I got from it was some nasty farts.

Now, that might be worth the extra money. I love giving my wife the "Dutch Oven" at night :D.

LMAO! Yeah, my wife didnt like me that much at the time of taking it. She kept telling me to stop drinking it.

When I was taking Trac Extreme NO2 a few years back that shit made me feel more tired and like shit, made workouts worse not better. A Few times I had similar problems too, middle of a workout I'd feel like i was gonna crap the old draws, not the best when trying to dealift.

I just tossed the shit halfway and switched, the effects weren't worth the money.

Lads we're agreed musletech products are the most hyped and overrated crap.

I also get sick on celltech. I bought a giant tub 12 months ago cos there was a 50% discount. Still havent used half of it. it will cause diabetes and metrx's budget box is a fifth of the price and tasteless and works better imho

Muscletech is the suck...If I was you I'd finish off the cell tech then don't buy the brand again. They have a really good marketting / PR department but their products are serverly overpriced and not as good as they advertise haha. You already bought it so theres no point in wasteing it, finish up the tub...I'm taking 3 Gaspiri products now and I couldn';t be more satisfied

CellTech?? ROFL. Don't take that shit. Don't believe me? Head on over to bodybuilding.com and say you take that, you'll get laughed off the forum. All I know is CellTech (whether it's that product or not) contains some form of a steroid, and that Ronnie Coleman jokingly said he takes it.

Well I've been taking Celltech hardcore creatine (had some money to blow) and after I take it, I always feel sick to my stomach. Keep in mind I did not do the loading stage because I've read that it's not necessary as well as the guy that works at the supplement store said so as well.

Does this happen to anyone else, if so, is there anyways to stop this?

ps- I take 2 scoops after a work out and 1 scoop in the morning of a resting day.

You can try mixing it with more water but in my opinion it has too much sugar I would recommend Cell Mass if you want to take creatine but I don't really suggest it. All you really need is Protein and a good clean diet.

Back