Feel bad for Bendo

I'm becoming a big cowboy fan but I feel for Bendo, he won that fight.

I don't, this one was for Edgar II and Thomson.

Bendo looked great and held a very high pace throughout. Clear winner in this fight.

It was suppose to be a UD for Bendo, Cerrone lost the fight.

Makes me think the UFC does rig the fights sometimes for certain fighters.

He didn't need the w more, he has lost to the champ twice already and shouldn't get another shot unless it's on short notice.

Especially when he deserved the win. Can't blame the guy for having some close fights go his way in the past.

Bendo almost set lightweight records rinsing gifted decisions from the judges, he's clearly pissed off but come on its about time things stopped being handed to him.

Maybe he'll learn to finish fights now.

It certainly feels like the results are going the way they wanted them to tonight regardless of the action in the cage.

That's the feel I got from Cowboy unanimous

Bendo almost set lightweight records rinsing gifted decisions from the judges, he's clearly pissed off but come on its about time things stopped being handed to him.

Maybe he'll learn to finish fights now.

The only fight he was gifted was the second Edgar fight.

He won every other decision and you people are delusional if you think Thomson won after throwing six strikes.

The only fight he was gifted was the second Edgar fight.

He won every other decision and you people are delusional if you think Thomson won after throwing six strikes.

Thomson no but Edgar 2 and the Melendez fight were both questionable.

I'm actually a fan of Bendo I just wish he'd fight more like he did before he won the title in the UFC.

Back