Feed Lawler to Gastelum right now

man, if he loses to gastelum... call it a career

man, if he loses to gastelum... call it a career

Why? Kelvin outside of experience has a lot in his favor. I wouldn't consider a loss to Gastelum a career ending hit. The champ just squeaked past a shit show version of Kelvin.

Kelvin keeps getting better and better. Everyone shits on him for the weight, and he deserves it, but if he can keep that under control, he's got a great future.

Nah. Lawler vs GSP for number one contender.

good fight. i'd say gastelum has a solid amount of experience by now. all 2 losses are split decision. anyone else think he got robbed by the neil magny decision?

Gastelum is vastly overlooked. His weight issues are serious, but he is a real threat. I wouldn't be surprised if he became champ one day or at least challenged for the belt.

Lawler isn't going to be "fed" to anyone.. Woodley caught him with an awesome shot. But typical Sherdog logic - once somebody loses a fight, instantly they are garbage and will lose to any other contender.

In a sensible world it should be Woodley vs Thompson and Lawler vs Diaz II.........but unfortunately we dont live in that world anymore in the UFC

Nah. Lawler vs GSP for number one contender.
GSP vs Lawler will happen at the same card of Woodley x Wonderboy and Nunes x Schevchenko II at the Duckland Arena

good fight. i'd say gastelum has a solid amount of experience by now. all 2 losses are split decision. anyone else think he got robbed by the neil magny decision?

I do. I was vocal about it for a while.

Why? Kelvin outside of experience has a lot in his favor. I wouldn't consider a loss to Gastelum a career ending hit. The champ just squeaked past a shit show version of Kelvin.
oh, that fight was kinda boring. it's not that gastelum is bad, it's just that I don't see anything special with him, dunno, and it's just that lawler is now a former champion and I wouldn't want to see him get KO'ed anymore (I think if he's losing, it's by KO) by and up and coming guy, serving as ladder

GSP fighting for anything less than the title is a travesty and not realistic.
if GSP didn't choose to fight lawler for the belt, why the fuck would he want to now? it is a fight that would be a gift from the heavens to see tho imo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back