Feed Jon Jones to Dominick Reyes after he TKOs GUS

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The guy has some of the best striking I've seen at LHW, I think he could tag Jon Jones at will and win a decision. KO is less likely cause of Jon's illegal chin.

I don't think there is anyone who can beat Juicehead at LHW.

This guy is the 5th best LHW in an era where there are only 5 LHWs worth a damn. No he doesn't beat Jones.

If it stays on the feet I like Reyes in that fight

Unfortunately wrestling is a thing so Jones by submission

I'd pick jones to disappoint the legions of haters as usual.

Jon Roid Jones received a licence to juice, because he is an us athlete and that he is important for UFC business
Usada Business depend on the UFC, so they pulled out the worst story to exonerate the pound for pound junkie

Reyes needs to win a marquee fight before getting that fight

Jon Roid Jones received a licence to juice, because he is an us athlete and that he is important for UFC business
Usada Business depend on the UFC, so they pulled out the worst story to exonerate the pound for pound junkie

It's the United States Anti Doping Agency, not the UFC Anti Doping Agency...they don't depend on the UFC for business you goof.

592613314.0.jpg

a 6’4” athletic fighter with devastating striking is a really bad matchup for Jones

the guy’s undefeated and blew through OSP even if Jones wins should be an exciting fight

The guy has some of the best striking I've seen at LHW, I think he could tag Jon Jones at will and win a decision. KO is less likely cause of Jon's illegal chin.
so you're saying, a guy named Dominick Reyes, can do something Rampage Jackson, Daniel Cormier, Shogun, Machida, Rashad Evans, Gus,and Ovince St Preux couldn't do?

Can I please have some of what you're smoking?

Damn straight, and he is not going clean, just buying his synthetic testosterone from a cleaner lab. Homeboy still has not got busted for the stuff he has been concealing with his clomid and the stuff turinabol tainted. And sorry Rogan, NO ONE cuts coke with turinabol.

so you're saying, a guy named Dominick Reyes, can do something Rampage Jackson, Daniel Cormier, Shogun, Machida, Rashad Evans, Gus,and Ovince St Preux couldn't do?

Can I please have some of what you're smoking?
Short, midget, short, short, midget, even, even....see what I'm getting at, bro?

No

Only person that has a chance is AJ in the first round.

Jones has a chin but probably not DC level.

AJ in the first round other than that no one until the next boys come up while Jones is falling off

Back