Fedor!

Most likely bc it was a misleading thread
FRB asked some guy on Twitter about the 'rumor'

But today Bellator announced Fedor will be at an appearance for them
That shows he is NOT signed to UFC now

Yeah but that was scheduled beforehand so the UFC probably wouldn't make him cancel. Plus bellator announced they aren't signing Fedor so I assume it's because Fedor agrees to terms with uncle Dana

well i just did. see, it wasnt that hard

No it's not hard, just didn't want to post a link that's unreliable and say it's confirmed. That's why I asked sherdog if they had a source that was more concrete

I've had a bottle of Ladoucette '06 cold since the rumors started. Not opening that fucker until outsidehammer comfirms it though.

That bottle is gonna stay closed for a long long time... These silly threads will continue, but fedor aint happening.

yeah, hope its true

That fucker keeps writing that on Twitter. Like, 5 days ago he said the UFC would announce it on that day, obviously never happened. Guy is full of shit.

We'll hear it when it happens. I kind of have given up on it. It just takes a while and we can't make it go any faster.

That fucker keeps writing that on Twitter. Like, 5 days ago he said the UFC would announce it on that day, obviously never happened. Guy is full of shit.

We'll hear it when it happens. I kind of have given up on it. It just takes a while and we can't make it go any faster.

But he's a "prophet" bro...

LOL

Nf9HX8ZXb_mojavsHlNY6r_FKxdT7BPHO6mgf3o8gLcO3Mm8NDOocPaYFs2fpTGZ6ikmbRoE5JjMeIaiVKzzwGIiIVgwpZKQksF54DRIlykqpRIj9UjJOwW_I_8I0XY_yjCU6jfCuLIW18BrWoaum-O22X37m4ISe6a4mHebyMNDB6EkO70NAc4NXFrpYBkvtrWKhg=w587-h251-nc

That MMA prophet guy also said Mendes threw the fight...he is a can.

Outsidehammer or nothing.

WE HAEV TO BELIEVE ON THE PROPHET GUYS

but the true prophet is outsidehammer

OUTSIDEHAMMER WHERE ARE YOU

HEAR OUR PLEA

That MMA prophet guy also said Mendes threw the fight...he is a can.

Outsidehammer or nothing.

shit, we're fucked

Back