Fedor won't sign with the UFC

pridedorim

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Back in 2007 and 2009 when Fedor had negotiations with UFC, the bald fuck DW was talking about it everyday. He was all passionate saying how much he wanted to sign Fedor and everyday there was some news about it.

Now he has said absolutely nothing about Fedor, about any negotiations, anything at all.

Fedor has said that he wants a tune up fight, and he won't have that in the UFC. He will most likely fight for M-1 or (in the best of cases) for Bellator. He may also fight in Japan in NYE (if they make a show).

Another thing is the reebok deal. Who knows if Fedor will agree to wear those ugly shamoo trainers clothes, and get paid much less than before.

So let's not dream. His place will be M-1 or Bellator, maaaybe even WSOF, but definitely not the UFC.

Maybe DW hasn't said anything because this time Lorenzo is handling it? Like how Lorenzo handled the UberReem signing?

From 2010:
White also said Thursday:

• Emelianenko, the top-ranked fighter not in the UFC, “has become my obsession now. I want it worse than the fans want it.” He said he spoke with Emelianenko’s management about a UFC contract “more recently than you would think.” He was coy when asked about Emelianenko’s contract with Strikeforce and CBS, saying only: “I would never interfere with someone else’s contract.”

Anyway. I don't rule it out. Their demands (M-1's) were also shit and unreasonable. The deal the UFC gave Fedor now, is probably interesting because he's not going to have as many opportunities to make that kind of money.

Bellator did not sound too excited.

Either way if he ends up anywhere but the UFC, it will be sad. If he does not pursue to avenge his losses then he might as well stay retired.

Source on Fedor saying he wants a tune up fight.

And no, the UFC is his only option if he means what he says when he says he wants to fight the best.

i could see it happening this time. fedor's camp doesn't really have a leg to stand on now, the co-promotion thing is a dead dream.

they'll probably still offer him decent money and i say he takes it this time.

I think the fact that Dana is keeping his mouth shut is an indication that they are in the works. Fedor said that Danas moyth was part of the reason he didnt sign with them before. Maybe Dana has matured.

Source on Fedor saying he wants a tune up fight.

And no, the UFC is his only option if he means what he says when he says he wants to fight the best.

I am now lazy to find it for you, but it has been posted here several times. He said it about 2 weeks ago, he wants a tune up fight to get rid of the ring rust and to see how he feels.

Dana's not saying anything because he was probably told to keep quiet.

Lorenzo personally reached out to Fedor after they purchased Strikeforce and offered him a deal even with 3 straight losses. Supposedly for around 500k a fight. Years later, Lorenzo was the one who negotiated Brock vs. Fedor and Fedor was on board.

As long as Dana doesn't say anything and Fedor truly wants to fight the best, Lorenzo will get it done.

I think the money is there but they are looking for an opponent for Fedor. I say Jon Jones at HW.

Dana's not saying anything because he was probably told to keep quiet.

Lorenzo personally reached out to Fedor after they purchased Strikeforce and offered him a deal even with 3 straight losses. Supposedly for around 500k a fight. Years later, Lorenzo was the one who negotiated Brock vs. Fedor and Fedor was on board.

As long as Dana doesn't say anything and Fedor truly wants to fight the best, Lorenzo will get it done.

Really? That's very interesting. I never heard that.

Fedor said that Danas moyth was part of the reason he didnt sign with them before. Maybe Dana has matured.

no chance of that - however the fertittas may have him muzzled this time.

IMO silence speaks louder in this instance. Dana likes to use the media to apply pressure to negotiations, and if things are going comparatively smoothly...there'd be no reason to spoil what could be a monumental announcement(and we all know how much Dana loves to hold those.) by shooting his mouth off to the press.

IMO silence speaks louder in this instance. Dana likes to use the media to apply pressure to negotiations, and if things are going comparatively smoothly...there'd be no reason to spoil what could be a monumental announcement(and we all know how much Dana loves to hold those.) by shooting his mouth off to the press.

This is true. Most of the time shit he puts in through the media, never works out. And the real big stuff is always an actual surprise.

Back in 2007 and 2009 when Fedor had negotiations with UFC, the bald fuck DW was talking about it everyday. He was all passionate saying how much he wanted to sign Fedor and everyday there was some news about it.

Now he has said absolutely nothing about Fedor, about any negotiations, anything at all.

Fedor has said that he wants a tune up fight, and he won't have that in the UFC. He will most likely fight for M-1 or (in the best of cases) for Bellator. He may also fight in Japan in NYE (if they make a show).

Another thing is the reebok deal. Who knows if Fedor will agree to wear those ugly shamoo trainers clothes, and get paid much less than before.

So let's not dream. His place will be M-1 or Bellator, maaaybe even WSOF, but definitely not the UFC.

He wont go to Belletor, Coker already said they cant afford him. Silence is good, means stuff is going on

Back