Fedor was the only ever 'Baddest Man On The Planet'

That’s plenty old in athlete years. Especially with over a decade of MMA and Sambo under your belt. Why do you think there are hardly any 33 year old running’s backs? It’s about wear and tear.

well ... fedor fighting style was fast/explosive and these guy tend to "age" much faster ... theres a reason why floyd waited 5 years for the pac fight
<seedat>

How a bout a billionaire nerd instead???

xX2tfPI.jpg
Fuck bill gates and monsanto

baddest man on the planet does not get KTFO by a MW

probably, considering Fedor liked to stand and bang for a while and got fucking rocked against scrubs all the time. Like fucking Brett Rogers FFS, and thats just the tip of the ice berg that would beat Fedors ass before he locked in an armbar

if he got rocked against Mike Tyson he would be brain dead

Oh please.

There is a reason Fedor never came to the UFC and his name was Brock Lesnar. Once Fedor saw the Vanilla Gorilla handle Mir, Couture, etc he knew the truth would come out so he management team turned down all the UFC offers.

Can't be the GOAT when you duck the best heavyweights in the UFC and run from Lesnar

Your argument is hilariously bad. Fedor’s peak was in the deepest heavyweight talent pool we’ve seen so far (Pride) and Lesnar wasn’t even fighting during that period.

Go back to the WWE forums.

Fedor is the only one true goat though.

I don't see roid cheaters of today getting documentaries made on them titled "the baddest man on the planet".

If there are...please post links.
Fedor is one of the greatest no doubt, but you’re a child if you think Fedor didn’t juice.

Also for using hyperbole words like “baddest”, “ever” and “on the planet”.

That’s plenty old in athlete years. Especially with over a decade of MMA and Sambo under your belt. Why do you think there are hardly any 33 year old running’s backs? It’s about wear and tear.

So many excuses. He fought like 10 good fighters In his career and didnt take much damage…and fuck sambo excuse, damn near ever mixed martial arts fighter fought in another discipline.

I don't see roid cheaters of today getting documentaries made on them titled "the baddest man on the planet".

never heard of stalin?

He was fucking 33 years old lol
33 and not on the juice and fighting for over 10 years wears on you if you age "normally". What we have grown accustomed to seeing is our typical "juiced" athlete, being competitive until the mid to late 30's. His decline from 30 years of age is a sign that he was not a PED user, whereas you KNOW most of our Heavyweights are or were. Before Dos Santos was pulled, the top 4 current HW's were 50/50 as busted users with Werdum having been "accused" and supportive of users saying that "the testing is too much". Physically, there is also a noticeable difference in his physique pre/post USADA. So now you have a potential 3 out of 4, with Stipe being the lone clean one and how old was he when he was knocked cold by one of Struve's punches? If you don't know the difference between 23 and 33, then I would say you don't know much at all.

Where is this DOCU that you speak of?

I thought Iron Mike Tyson was? LOL

Mike is now a lover, not a fighter....Fedor always respected EVERYONE and is in transition to full lover.

I don't think Fedor ever really lost any ability. He just had shitty training camps and wasn't taking the right steps with his body and diet.

Imo his reflexes have always been there. He just got lazy with training as he started looking a little softer.

Lets look at the Gary Goodrich fight from 2003. Gary Goodrich was 36 years old. At that point Gary was a tough guy with a few good wins, but with a 17-14 record could probably be placed in the Journeyman's category with his best years arguably behind him.

Now Lets look at Fedor vs Pedro Rizzo from 2012. Pedro was 37 years old with a 19-9 record. He also had some really good wins in his day and even fought for the UFC HW strap three times; but his best years were behind him and he was also slipping into that Journeyman's category.

Keep in mind that these fights are 9 years apart with opponents that are pretty much the same age, The same skill level and at the same point in their career. Fedor looks a little softer in the Rizzo fight and is a little more hesitant to unload, but there isn't a noticeable difference in Fedor's Movement. Which leads me to believe that Fedor's ability has always been there.

Fedor 2003

Fedor 2012

I don't believe you lose your skills or your "ability" but it does slow down. Also, the wear and tear on the brain can make your chin much weaker. I could take a hell of a shot at 23, much more than I could at 33. Now I'm 46 and the 33 year old version of me would probably beat me 7 out of 10 times but I've still got a puncher's chance. However, when that is all you have left and you miss... well, I think we have all seen a thousand times how that can turn out.

I don't think of fighters when I think of baddest man on the planet. When somebody mentions baddest man on the planet. I think of trained killers or soldiers like the SAS or something. Guys who have legit killed other men, with knives, with guns with explosives. To me they are the baddest men on the planet. Unarmed combat won't help you against guns.

There is a reason Fedor never came to the UFC and his name was Brock Lesnar. Once Fedor saw the Vanilla Gorilla handle Mir, Couture, etc he knew the truth would come out so he management team turned down all the UFC offers.

Can't be the GOAT when you duck the best heavyweights in the UFC and run from Lesnar
That shows you are either a UFC shill or a moron. Fedor asked, as he did in all of his fights, for CO-PROMOTION. You know, the way McGregor is now.... Dana White "claimed" that they offered Fedor a "huge amount of money" but that is all relative. Remember, Brock made a whopping 400k for UFC 100 which is around the time they were hoping to make the Fedor fight. Compared to what Fedor was making for all of his other fights and his co-promotion, that wasn't much, but I'll let you ask McGregor if that is enough for a "GOAT" to fight for.

Yes fedor is the true goat, fought a ton of cans mixed in with some one dimensional fighters that were great at their 1 dimension while eating steroids 3x a day and failing to do anything when fighting out of japan, being scared to go to the big leagues and for ever being known as the minor league king... great.... Guy struggled beating a sams club door greeter, hes the goat of dodging best competition if anything, and thats saying something when we have Mcnugget in the UFC right now failing to defend his belt in every division.
Here's your list of "big leaguers" when Fedor ruled in Pride: Monson, Buentello, Marcio Cruz, Brando Vera, Asuerio Silva, Fabiano Scherner, Dan Christison, Anthony Perosh, Gilbert Aldana, Mir, Arlovski and Sylvia. We at least know what happened to 2 out of the 3 champs from that time. You are a moron and you don't even deserve your Avatar.

33 and not on the juice and fighting for over 10 years wears on you if you age "normally". What we have grown accustomed to seeing is our typical "juiced" athlete, being competitive until the mid to late 30's. His decline from 30 years of age is a sign that he was not a PED user, whereas you KNOW most of our Heavyweights are or were. Before Dos Santos was pulled, the top 4 current HW's were 50/50 as busted users with Werdum having been "accused" and supportive of users saying that "the testing is too much". Physically, there is also a noticeable difference in his physique pre/post USADA. So now you have a potential 3 out of 4, with Stipe being the lone clean one and how old was he when he was knocked cold by one of Struve's punches? If you don't know the difference between 23 and 33, then I would say you don't know much at all.

LMAO BRUH

Back