Fedor vs Lashley being discussed

SUPERPREDAT0R

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have some sources that say this fight may happen next year ... what u think?

I think that’s the perfect fight for Retirement Tour Fedor. Potentially high profile and win or lose...likely not a fight where he’ll take significant damage

Seems unlikely though since Lashley is in WWE now and probably not on a deal like Brocks

I wouldn't mind that fight for Fedor. It is a farewell tour after all. Tito fight would be interesting as well. Barnett and Rampage too.

Good fight, then if he wins Barnett.

Fedor’s chin can definitely deal with Lashley. He tired himself out punching this fat guy without making a dent

lashley would kill fedor. and fedors goat.

Lashley was never very good in mma. So winnable fight for Fedor.

I would be more intrigued by Machida - Fedor and Lashley - Hager

Machida Fedor is very intriguing because Machida is a counter striker and Fedor would have time to settle into his rhythm...Lashley is a sideshow and what happens if Fedor loses ? lol that would be that worst thing for him

Hager-Lashley would on the other hand be quite the spectacle

Feel like this is the type of fight that hurts Fedor's legacy just for being made.

I honestly want Fedor to get the ultimate legends treatment. Have him fight Tito, Rampage, Barnett, see if you could get Couture just for the spectacle, etc. Guys from his era with big names, with just as little tread on the tires as he has.

I am not the biggest Fedor fan, and think he beats Lashley. However, I think Lashley has a shot against him, and don't want to see a legend lose to a guy who got beat by Chad Griggs.

I think that’s the perfect fight for Retirement Tour Fedor. Potentially high profile and win or lose...likely not a fight where he’ll take significant damage

Seems unlikely though since Lashley is in WWE now and probably not on a deal like Brocks
Likely not, but the WWE might jump at a chance to let Lashley get in there and beat up Fedor. Vince would probably understand the potential huge upside of one of his guys getting a win over (an albeit washed) Fedor.
<VinceCa$h>
I would be more intrigued by Machida - Fedor and Lashley - Hager

Machida Fedor is very intriguing because Machida is a counter striker and Fedor would have time to settle into his rhythm...Lashley is a sideshow and what happens if Fedor loses ? lol that would be that worst thing for him

Hager-Lashley would on the other hand be quite the spectacle
Hager-Lash would be amazing in the most ridiculous sense. I'd be genuinely excited for that, as a wrasslin and mma fan.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if the WWE would want to risk Lashley losing to Hager, seeing as its unlikely he returns to wrestling (maybe he does? I don't think so though)

Good god why? Who has Lashley ever beaten that was worth half a shit? Why would the supposed GOAT HW ever fight an opponent like this?

Shit like this is why Fedor gets so much flack for the quality of his opponents. At least fight an opponent that has some comparable level of legitimacy in the sport. I get that Fedor is way out of his prime but at least shoot for fight with Barnett or a CroCop rematch.

Actually a fight where Fedor can win? I don't know Lashley might even KO him at this point.

Actually a fight where Fedor can win? I don't know Lashley might even KO him at this point.
Mark Kerr. Bob Sapp..Don Frye, Tank Abbot...a big name decades past his prime.
Fedor is not in condition to fight.

Back